Soniccouture Release Xtended Piano for Kontakt Player

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

probably being an ignoramus here, but Ive downloaded the update for XTENDED PIANO and now have a folder of IRs ?? What do I do with it ??

Samuel

PS Product is EXCEPTIONAL in quality ... well done SC
www . rememberwhite . com

you don't have to do anything with it, it's just to give the option to use the IRs in a separate convolution reverb of your choice within your DAW - as per the request of an earlier post in this thread.

James

I seem to do this every other time you release a new product, but I've just got to say that this is a very beautiful, extremely usable library... with a very generous upgrade path for owners of the bowed piano, considering the amount of new content. Thank you very much for another keeper!

Oh Bum!

Just purchased Xtended Piano without realising there is an upgrade for users of Bowed Piano. Sent a support email and hope it can be sorted out.

Fantastic sounds by the way.

Ian

ariston wrote:I seem to do this every other time you release a new product, but I've just got to say that this is a very beautiful, extremely usable library... with a very generous upgrade path for owners of the bowed piano, considering the amount of new content. Thank you very much for another keeper!

yes... perhaps it was a little generous! we'll try to be meaner next time.

glad you like it, we're very pleased with it too.

james

soniccouture wrote:
ariston wrote:I seem to do this every other time you release a new product, but I've just got to say that this is a very beautiful, extremely usable library... with a very generous upgrade path for owners of the bowed piano, considering the amount of new content. Thank you very much for another keeper!

yes... perhaps it was a little generous! we'll try to be meaner next time.
I knew it! I just knew you were going to say that! Me and my big mouth... :hihi:

This looks great! But I'm starting to get behind. You guys are releasing stuff too fast!

I'm not complaining, though. The more the merrier. :)
Download all of my albums for free here.

Just got it. :D
Download all of my albums for free here.

Vlantis wrote:Just got it. :D
Me too. Upgraded from Bowed... :love:

Can the Bowed Piano upgrade offer be combined with the 25% "Create your own bundle" offer?

Thanks!

no, only one code can be used at a time.

james

Happy to have this bank but its load is not ready to be finished with Firefox because (15 or 20 KB / s) !
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7., D.P. 11.3 & Kontakt 7.9 _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Altiverb 8_ Explorer Loïc Le Pape
https://loiclepapesteelguitars.com/

Sory but the loading rate is reduced more and told me 12H00 for the first file SC-Xtended-Piano.part1.rar!
While I have already loaded 1.2 Gb . Is it normal ?
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7., D.P. 11.3 & Kontakt 7.9 _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Altiverb 8_ Explorer Loïc Le Pape

Hi,
We have very fast dedicated 1GBs lines on our servers ( dedicated US & EU servers) - although they are quite busy right now, I would expect the download rate to improve soon.
Often bottlenecks at local exchanges cause these slow rates, and there's nothing we can do about that, unfortunately.

It might be better to try again in a few hours, or just leave the download and it will speed up on its own.

regards
James

Hou, là, là ! Nice .
It increased again to the Downnload and that tells me more than 3H30'. Thank you for this quick to respond.
Download finish after midnight: good job !

Return to “Soniccouture”