New public beta available

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mpoirier wrote:Please note that I have been and still using the GT-001 with T5 for quite while without a problem...
Pleas read Jules' comment above. It likely explains why that is.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

There are also some issues with my ESI NEON keyboard/soundcard on OSX Yosemite.
When I turn a controler, the midi keyboard becomes unresponsive and latency rises up to more than 5 s :o
I must switch of the keyboard in order to get back a good audio latency (15 ms)

gigazaga wrote:
mpoirier wrote:Unfortunately, latest beta version 6.0.21 still crashes as soon as I try to select my ASIO interface (BOSS GT-001)... Needs a hard reboot.
I wonder if this is a Roland issue. I tried a Roland Tri-Capture interface and updated the drivers to the latest. I get and error "Unable to create audio i/o buffers" when I set it to ASIO in 6.0.21. It does work normally when set to Windows Audio.
I get this same "Unable to create audio i/o buffers" error with my Roland Duo-Capture EX. Works fine with ASIO4ALL and with the driver for my Behringer XR-18, just not with the Roland. Tracktion 5 works fine with this interface.

There is a simple free work-around for using a Roland audio interface with T6. That is to use ASIO4ALL from asio4all.com and set the Roland interface as the audio device from Asio4All's control panel. I would still like a proper fix, but this will get anyone with this problem by until then.

Another really strange thing I get with T6 including the latest beta update is that with any Waves plugin, all the controls are stuck down at their minimum values. That's all buttons faders and knobs. If you try to change the setting with a mouse, it will move but immediately slam down to zero as soon as you let it go. It makes all of these plugins quite useless which is a shame because I use them constantly.

lkingston wrote:Another really strange thing I get with T6 including the latest beta update is that with any Waves plugin, all the controls are stuck down at their minimum values. That's all buttons faders and knobs. If you try to change the setting with a mouse, it will move but immediately slam down to zero as soon as you let it go. It makes all of these plugins quite useless which is a shame because I use them constantly.
Is with vst3s?, i have same thing heapen with Kenilworth vps fx vst3

lkingston wrote:Another really strange thing I get with T6 including the latest beta update is that with any Waves plugin, all the controls are stuck down at their minimum values. That's all buttons faders and knobs. If you try to change the setting with a mouse, it will move but immediately slam down to zero as soon as you let it go. It makes all of these plugins quite useless which is a shame because I use them constantly.

All my Waves plugs (CLA collection) have lost their names, (all described as waveshells in the filter list) none of them effect the audio anymore, and only seem to feel that they are licensed for use if i'm online.
I also have an ongoing graphics prob with Melodyne when dragging that window to another screen. It leaves a pixelated tail all over the edit window.

Later today im downloading the Studio One demo and see how i go with that.
I really dont feel i can trust T at the moment, and i cant be arsed to dig around for fixes to all these niggles.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Croak-Dilemmas/ ... MMAS+CROAK

I7 3770K, Asus P8Z77 V PRO, WIN 7 HP.
T1/2/3/4/5/6.

On OSX 10.10, poof crash after moving midi entry from on track to another.

Annoying issue with huge audio latency (> 5s, yes s and not ms !)after moving midi controler seems to be solved. It's a pleasure to tweak that knobs again.

Plugins UI refresh is faster. I noticed AU versions are slower than VST ones, nevertheless not as fluent as in Logic X and still micro freezes but better.

It seems something changed on the note drawing, overlapped notes are better drawn.
An option to delete "hidden" notes would be handy.

TSC did a great job this week, lots of bugs fixing :clap:

OSX Yosemite.

I am very pleased to say that latest version 6.0.23 64bits finally works fine with my GT-001 interface ! :-)

Return to “Tracktion”