2.0.5 updates download ?

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EvilDragon wrote:OK. Nothing that even remotely interests me (ok, performance enhancements are always good I suppose), but I've updated all the same.
Stay tuned for larger upgrades/updates :)
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Update for the Rizer. 1.0.5 how do I get it. The earlier suggestion does not work with getting the mail.

Even more strange is that when i write my e-mail wich i ordered the Riser with I'm not in the system????

Sheers

The updates are up :) . At least for transfuser and Riser. I didn't check the others
since I don't own them.

My question is: Do I need new ugrade codes. I mailed for a new upgrade code but I received
the old one for 2.0.4 and not 2.0.5
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Hello, you dont need a new code for 2.0.5 if you already have 2.0.4 codes.
You dont need a new code for theRiser as it has always been on the new platform :)
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

sbangs_air wrote:Hello, you dont need a new code for 2.0.5 if you already have 2.0.4 codes.
You dont need a new code for theRiser as it has always been on the new platform :)
:party: :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Return to “AIR Music Technology”