2.0.5 updates download ?

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Saw that news
18th May 2015
Air Music Tech has released a free 2.0.5 update for their plugin range (1.0.5 for theRiser/Vacuum Pro).
But i see just 2.0.4 on site for v2 plugs, (except hybrid, vacuum and loom - those actually have updated zip's)

(No, i for example do not have specific problems with the current v2 versions, but just, for just in case..)

Good question, would be good to know what's up with those.

Where did you see the news?

DodgingRain wrote:Where did you see the news?
In KVR :D http://www.kvraudio.com/news/air-music- ... ates-29880

So seemingly these new updates need an activation code, that noone has bothered to ever supply me with. Seemingly there's some dumb way of getting it (request an upgrade promo code, hope that it sends the activation code instead? wtf?) but, gee, thanks for the opaque process, Air.

I hope this doesnt count as a second activation.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:So seemingly these new updates need an activation code, that noone has bothered to ever supply me with. Seemingly there's some dumb way of getting it (request an upgrade promo code, hope that it sends the activation code instead? wtf?) but, gee, thanks for the opaque process, Air.

I hope this doesnt count as a second activation.
Hello, you must have missed our recent emails about 2.0.4
You can obtain your upgrade code from http://www.airmusictech.com/promocodes
In the last free update we moved to optional ilok support and an account based management of your license so you can move and manage it at any time.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

c_voltage wrote:Saw that news
18th May 2015
Air Music Tech has released a free 2.0.5 update for their plugin range (1.0.5 for theRiser/Vacuum Pro).
But i see just 2.0.4 on site for v2 plugs, (except hybrid, vacuum and loom - those actually have updated zip's)

(No, i for example do not have specific problems with the current v2 versions, but just, for just in case..)
Updaters for the larger instruments will be back up on the site shortly we noticed a minor issue which we are resolving. In the mean time we hope you enjoy the smaller instrument updates which include a number of changes requested by KVR members.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

sbangs_air wrote:In the mean time we hope you enjoy the smaller instrument updates which include a number of changes requested by KVR members.
What changes are those? I don't see increased polyphony in Loom or VPro. I don't see any improvements in modulation system for Loom (as proposed by aMUSEd and my humble self), nor the possibility to type a precise envelope time value in there. The GUI bug is still there... :)

sbangs_air wrote:Hello, you must have missed our recent emails about 2.0.4
Well, Loom only appears to have a 1.0.5 update, but no I didnt receive anything.

Then again, it wouldnt be the first time your systems have failed to acknowledge the fact that I own one of your products. This time last year I had to have a (bizarre; he clearly wasn't reading the emails I sent) conversation with a support tech for some time just to obtain a bundle promo code, because your system refused to admit that I already owned an elegible product (Loom).
You can obtain your upgrade code from http://www.airmusictech.com/promocodes
Yes, Ive tried that. Despite it taking 'up to ten minutes' Im still waiting for it to respond more than fifteen minutes later.
It would make more sense if it didnt say that it would offer a promo code OR an acivation code. How does it decide which Im going to get sent, exactly?

Drop me a line directly here to help sbangs@airmusictech.com
Digital Team

inMusic Brands

EvilDragon wrote:
sbangs_air wrote:In the mean time we hope you enjoy the smaller instrument updates which include a number of changes requested by KVR members.
What changes are those? I don't see increased polyphony in Loom or VPro. I don't see any improvements in modulation system for Loom (as proposed by aMUSEd and my humble self), nor the possibility to type a precise envelope time value in there. The GUI bug is still there... :)
Those are a more of a larger revision than this quick point update follow up for 2.0.4
We had a number of a smaller requests such as;

One code now unlocks both the PC/Mac trial versions (No need to purchase separately).
Added support for VIP / Advance Keyboards from Akai Professional.
Improved support for Pro Tools 12 following feedback from our beta tester.
Improved 15 day trial mode now available for all products.
Improved Hyper Control support for select M-Audio Air Series keyboards.
General performance enhancements and reduced loading times for larger patches.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands

OK. Nothing that even remotely interests me (ok, performance enhancements are always good I suppose), but I've updated all the same.

sbangs_air wrote:Drop me a line directly here to help sbangs@airmusictech.com
well, a second attempt to use the form has also had no effect, so Ive just emailed you now.

whyterabbyt wrote:
well, a second attempt to use the form has also had no effect, so Ive just emailed you now.
Great pinged you your code enjoy!
Digital Team

inMusic Brands

sbangs_air wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
Great pinged you your code enjoy!
Received and authorised. Thanks!

Return to “AIR Music Technology”