Tracktionfest 2004?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well, looks like I'd have to pass on the UK meet.. considering I'm here in Los Angeles! I think the "west coast" meet should be half way tho... like in fresno :-o not frisco! :lol: Bwahahahahah! :lol: That is a joke BTW, no offense to my fresno peoples. :D
ModuLR / Radio

ModuLR wrote:Well, looks like I'd have to pass on the UK meet.. considering I'm here in Los Angeles! I think the "west coast" meet should be half way tho... like in fresno :-o not frisco! :lol: Bwahahahahah! :lol: That is a joke BTW, no offense to my fresno peoples. :D
Fresno??! lol. Frisco is the place to be in the summer. I'm goin to Disney land with my girl in a couple of weeks tho. So we should have a Tracktionfest at Disneyland haha. Next to spacemountain.

Wessiah foliah biaah.

AD80 wrote:Wessiah foliah biaah.
"jjjeeeaahhh..." --MC Eiht :D
ModuLR / Radio

ModuLR wrote:
AD80 wrote:Wessiah foliah biaah.
"jjjeeeaahhh..." --MC Eiht :D
OT: Music To Drive By By MC Eiht is one of my favorite albums. 8)

... half way tho... like in fresno ...
Halfway between SF and LA? You're talking about Pismo Beach, remember? :D

Hey Jules, what about us poor country folk out here in Orygone. Don't think I could get my old horse and buggy to make it all the way to the UK. Maybe we could put together some sort of online "virtual" festival and get the whole Tracktion gang together. It would be great to chat with other Tracktioneers in real time. there are lots of cross-platform conferencing apps out there, most with audio/video capabilities. I know it's not the same as being there in person, but for those of us with limited travel options ( I don't think the wife would let me cancel the family vacation to go to a Tracktionfest), it would be a great second choice. Maybe it's do-able, maybe not. Just thought I'd throw it out there and see what people think...
By the way, Jules, just want to take this opportunity to say Thank you so much for Tracktion. It has literally changed my life, at least the musical part of it.

Really neat idea. But i haven't got the cash for it right now. Allthough UK is not too far away from Holland....
Buy Darling Sister's new album "Rise and fall" now! Just send a pm or an email. Visit our myspace page on www.myspace.com/darlingsister for songsamples.

keeerumbs what a cool idea. i'm already going to the VurtFEST in june, then i have to move house for the summer!

you're a jolly nice bloke tho jules, hopefully get to shake your hand one day!
Kick, punch, it's all in the mind.

I want an autographed poster if I ever meet Jules.

if I'm not mistaken no one has taken Jules up on his offer... talk about feeling rejected, I can see attitudes towards customer support changing... :D

nah, just kidding. I guess being only 70-odd miles away I should make the effort, though this summer could be awkward (first kid due soon... :shock: :-o :D )

.g

I'm not rejecting Jules. I'm rejecting the UK! :P

:lol:

I will be in amsterdam at that time, so I could just take the boat or bus, if id like.
I would love to come, Jules, but Im to crazy, and will frighten you all, i suspect ;o)

Its a great idea, have fun tracktion people!

edit: p.s. I could allso set up a webcam, and arange a little party in Amsterdam or Oslo! Im a party animal, and make great parties! But if were to comunicate, youl need one computer for each party, could make a stand for each, like the CA table, and so forth! Youl need a stage, so we all can see you at the same time! Hell, this sounds like a future rock consert ;o)

Kim :? :D
Last edited by Sleepwalker on Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

GaryG wrote:if I'm not mistaken no one has taken Jules up on his offer... talk about feeling rejected
:-)

I'd love to come, provided I'm in the country and available. Perhaps the fall/autumn would be better for more people? (It would for me)

Martin
"Life is both a major and a minor key"
-- Travis, Side

Summer in East Oakland, doesnt get any better than that.

Return to “Tracktion”