T6 feature requests and bugs

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

tonecrafter wrote:I'd like a larger, more detailed view of the wave in the window as it's being rendered. It's too hard to see if there's any clipping as it is.
Can you not just make the track you're recording on bigger, if that's bothering you? Either double click on the bit on the left with the name of the track, to cycle through the sizes, or drag the bottom edge to the size you want
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

chico.co.uk wrote:
tonecrafter wrote:I'd like a larger, more detailed view of the wave in the window as it's being rendered. It's too hard to see if there's any clipping as it is.
Can you not just make the track you're recording on bigger, if that's bothering you? Either double click on the bit on the left with the name of the track, to cycle through the sizes, or drag the bottom edge to the size you want
I think he's talking about the render view during exporting.

I was gonna say watch the master meter, but it turns out it doesn't move during export.

I like this idea. A nice big waveform view would be cool and clipping indicators would be useful.

Kang wrote:
chico.co.uk wrote:
I think he's talking about the render view during exporting.

I was gonna say watch the master meter, but it turns out it doesn't move during export.

I like this idea. A nice big waveform view would be cool and clipping indicators would be useful.
Oh, i misread "rendered" as "recorded". That makes more sense now, ta
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

Hi,

On OSX, moving a clip with automation over an other clip with automation erase automation of the clip under.

FR:

More plugins allowed on the master plugin lane.

A scroll bar might work great for keeping them readable, but even squished up and un-readable is fine if the option is there.

It would also be convenient to be able to edit the text on each individual plugin, affecting both the small hexagon and the top of the plugin GUI.

Thanks!

FR: add the track name in front of the plugin name (or rack name) at the top of a plugin window that is open.

Hello,

I am using Tracktion 64-bit version: 6.1.10 and I still get frequent crashes with several plugins.

Tracktion will close when I delete a plugin from a Track.

I am attaching a log to this message if it helps...

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tracktion 6.1.10 on Linux. It's not possible to use shift + mousewheel to finetune controls on u-he plugins.

Hi moderators,

It seems that, in Tracktion 6 OSX 64bits edition, the Program combo box showed in properties panel when a vst3 plugin is selected does not react to change program. It is checked in vst regular plugings and it works flawlessly.

Can you take a look to that?

Gabriel Solsona

Hello,

I've noticed that Tracktion 6 will stall on the loading of AIR Music Technology plugins via Windows 7/8 x64; it automatically disables them. Just wish there was an option to enable the plugins anyway, as they all work fine in other DAWs I've tried to load them in. Samplitude, SONAR, Reaper, Ableton, FL Studio, Renoise, Mixcraft.

I've tried re-installing them, updating them, renaming them. Nothing works. :neutral:

zenconcepts wrote:Hello,

I've noticed that Tracktion 6 will stall on the loading of AIR Music Technology plugins via Windows 7/8 x64; it automatically disables them. Just wish there was an option to enable the plugins anyway, as they all work fine in other DAWs I've tried to load them in. Samplitude, SONAR, Reaper, Ableton, FL Studio, Renoise, Mixcraft.

I've tried re-installing them, updating them, renaming them. Nothing works. :neutral:
Are they stalling on the plugin scan itself or do they get scanned in but stall when you try and insert them into a project?

On Mac I have Loom and Hybrid both working fine in T6.

aMUSEd wrote:
zenconcepts wrote:Hello,

Are they stalling on the plugin scan itself or do they get scanned in but stall when you try and insert them into a project?

They will stall during the scan and I will have to click cancel; on Windows 8 it will not load any of them and disable them all. It will only load Transfuser on Windows 7.

I bought the bundle from AIR that comes with a wide variety of plugins, which all seem to load fine except AIRs own plugins. It also disables the Way Out Ware (SONiVOX) - TimewARP 2600, had to download trials of other DAWs to register them.
http://airmusictech.com/advance/

Tried to use the beta version of Trackion 6 as well, still the same.

zenconcepts wrote:Are they stalling on the plugin scan itself or do they get scanned in but stall when you try and insert them into a project?

They will stall during the scan and I will have to click cancel; on Windows 8 it will not load any of them and disable them all. It will only load Transfuser on Windows 7.

I bought the bundle from AIR that comes with a wide variety of plugins, which all seem to load fine except AIRs own plugins. It also disables the Way Out Ware (SONiVOX) - TimewARP 2600, had to download trials of other DAWs to register them.
http://airmusictech.com/advance/

Tried to use the beta version of Trackion 6 as well, still the same.[/quote]

FWIW, I briefly tested Strike, Transfuser and Structure in T6, because they wouldnt run in Bidule (which is -very- unusual; they'd load but were disabled) and didnt have any issues with them. I'll try and remember to confirm Loom, Vaccum, Hybrid etc tonight.

This is on Win7 x64.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: FWIW, I briefly tested Strike, Transfuser and Structure in T6, because they wouldnt run in Bidule (which is -very- unusual; they'd load but were disabled) and didnt have any issues with them. I'll try and remember to confirm Loom, Vaccum, Hybrid etc tonight.

This is on Win7 x64.
I will try other methods tonight as well. Transfuser is as far as I can get right now.

Thanks for the response though. :)

It would be nice to to have some sort of folder track that displays MIDI.

For instance, I like to route my multi-timbral drum plugin to 16 audio tracks but I keep the initial track that the plugin is on for MIDI.

To group these I create a folder track. The problem comes when I have to keep folding and unfolding the folder track in order to tweak anything.

-In a traditional DAW the solution would be to just hide the audio tracks in the arranger, and just work on the initial synth MIDI track, while having the audio tracks in the mixer and hiding the MIDI track in the mixer.

Would also be nice to have an option to automatically route a multi-timbral synth to as many audio tracks as the synth have outputs. Instead of manually having to drag multiple instances to separate tracks and changing the outputs individually.

Return to “Tracktion”