Beat Zampler: free sample workstation by Synapse Audio

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Beat Black Mamba Commodore 64 Synthesizer Sessions DELUXE Zampler Zampler

DarkStar wrote:v1.0 worked fine on my PC. v1.1 does not - error on scanning or loading.
----------------------------------------
Just for info: the v1.1 dll is dated 28 June 2012.
strange because there is only one update dated 28/06/2012
so the 1.1, zipped with date 20120703 is the last version and should work
note that the about box is not updated it still 1.0
the 1.1 version name has been given by beat magazin

it pretty lame that this cant load wav :roll: that's entirely what it should be able to do :shrug:
Last edited by AstralExistence on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AstralExistence wrote:it pretty lame that this cant load wav :roll:
an sfz player.....that cant load wav.... :roll:

why make it a sfz loader anyway? what we really need is a free sampler that can load and manipulate samples with ease with sample preview in front panel. because still today, synthedit samplers cant do this. (preview) its definitely not a sample workstation. its a sfz workstation. im sure many will find it useful. just not me. still, very generous to give away for free.
Last edited by AstralExistence on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AstralExistence wrote:why make it a sfz loader anyway?
because thats what the magazine asked for
AstralExistence wrote:what we really need is a free sampler that can load and manipulate samples with ease with sample preview in front panel
do we....i dont
AstralExistence wrote:because still today, synthedit samplers cant do this. (preview)
what has SE got to do with anything?
AstralExistence wrote:its definitely not a sample workstation. its a sfz workstation.
do you know what the sfz format is?

yes, i know what sfz is. i don't feel like arguing :shrug:

lol kriminal, in to defend

im sure you know this, but zampler do play wavs...! You just need a textfile to tell it which ones and how ;)
Do you really have any insight in what Beat asked for? Or do you still just trying to scare possible synapse customers away?
If im out of line now it could be that i've been playing Eve Online ....... if so, im sorry. It has a special kind of community where arguing and even trolling is everyday life. Heh.. maybe that's a game you'd like :) It's great if you have an analytical brain. Brings fatigue to that side of the brain so you can make music with the other. Oh well ...... time to let morning coffee sink in

Sorry for OT beat and synapse.
:hug:

Crackbaby wrote:lol kriminal, in to defend

im sure you know this, but zampler do play wavs...! You just need a textfile to tell it which ones and how ;)
Do you really have any insight in what Beat asked for? Or do you still just trying to scare possible synapse customers away?
If im out of line now it could be that i've been playing Eve Online ....... if so, im sorry. It has a special kind of community where arguing and even trolling is everyday life. Heh.. maybe that's a game you'd like :) It's great if you have an analytical brain. Brings fatigue to that side of the brain so you can make music with the other. Oh well ...... time to let morning coffee sink in

Im on the beta team, i tested it, so obviously i know. Im not 'defending' anyone or anything, just pointing out the facts......thats being a troll? Grow up.

Its a 'free' product, if you dont like it spend your money on something you do like, you have a choice.

Crackbaby wrote:lol kriminal, in to defend

Im on the beta team, i tested it, so obviously i know. Im not 'defending' anyone or anything, just pointing out the facts......thats being a troll? Grow up.

Its a 'free' product, if you dont like it spend your money on something you do like, you have a choice.

AstralExistence wrote:what we really need is a free sampler that can load and manipulate samples with ease with sample preview in front panel
But that you already got, if you download the free Shortcircuit sampler :wink:

Got the latest Beat magazine now, that comes with an extra library of basses for Zampler.

But they have included the old version of the dll Zampler file on the DVD, and that doesn't manage to load the new library.

So anybody having problems loading the library should download the latest version of Zampler from the webpage, as that fixes the loading problem :wink:

This looks cool, thank you :)
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Latest Beat Mag contains 63 new Moog/Evolver/D-50/XT/analog samplepatches for Zampler (2,3 GB content).

And the new Beat issue coming out now, contains Cinematic Impact, 2.2GB library for Zampler.

Return to “Instruments”