SynthMaster song contest with $1000 cash and software license prizes

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2 SynthMaster Player for iOS

kv331 wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
OutCider wrote:If voting is by liking on the soundcloud page, how can wagtunes win anything with only 5 showing?
I don't get it either. I finished 19th so why did I win one of the complete libraries? Perhaps it was a mistake?
Because you were in my personal top 20 list, and we'll use those songs on our facebook page/website to show off the capabilities of the synth :wink:
Well, I'm glad you liked it. Maybe we can do this again next year. LOL.

Congratulations to the winners. There were some really terrific songs. Thanks Bulent and kv331 for putting this on. It was a bunch of fun and stretched me musically. Excited to select the libraries.

Yay, 5th place. And the best thing is the everything upgrade bundle prize, some of the excellent presets in there have been used in my latest song. I really, really like synthmaster. My first choice synth for making music.
musisikamar.com

Congratulations to all the winners.. I did not win anything but I already own all the expansions but ironically I used only the original factory presets that came with Sm 2.6 and Sm 2.6.... but I am already honored just with my tune being in the top 20.... a little confession.. the first time SM did a competition like this was 5 years ago and then I did not even make it to the top 20 so YEA!!! I made it into the top 20 this time!! Honestly though I did win a SM licence then and have NEVER looked back thanks to Bulents generousity!! That all said I must say all your tracks was ear candy and fantastic to listen too!!! So big cheers to all of you and enjoy your Prizes!!!

wagtunes wrote:
OutCider wrote:If voting is by liking on the soundcloud page, how can wagtunes win anything with only 5 showing?
I don't get it either. I finished 19th so why did I win one of the complete libraries? Perhaps it was a mistake?
Don't worry, wag. Bulent's having a ball giving presents. He promised the rest of us two free banks but instead he's giving away three of them. :tu: :)

:tu: Bulent and KV331 folks top mates! :tu:
As well as we have tons of "home devs" which work hard and release really cool and deep freeware vst, nevertheless is awesome to find such generosity in a team of commercial vst which actually work hard on it and have to sustain their families and pay the employees.
Really really Thank you Bulent and all the guys over there !
:hug:
All tracks in the contest are really nice, fun to listen to, thanks guys for sharing.
Again Best Wishes to one and all
Last edited by Diego_C on Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You are VERY WELCOME guys! We hope to continue this song contest annually every year!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS :party: :love:
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

It's very true what Diego, surreal, xamido and the others said: Synthmaster is a great synth which capabilities have to be explored to really reveal it's power, and that Bulent and his team is both friendly about any support questions as well as generous when it comes to sales, giveaways and competitions.

Congrats to all the winners, thank you to all the contestants, and thank you for all the votes I have received, I am quite overwhelmed of all that :love:

Happy holidays everyone!

You're welcome and certainly deserved the win Mate!! :tu: :clap:

Hi party people! I wanna join the enthusiasm here. Lately I couldn't be online much to follow everything. My song "Destiny" was chosen for the top 10, and it's a good feeling to be one of the winners and this the first SM contest I joined. :) The thing is that all of us are winners with Synthmaster, it is designed to be a winning synth, to push you to your goal. I had this in my mind while making "Destiny".

Congrats to top 5 cash winners! :tu:
FL Studio 20, Synthmaster 2.9 & SynthmasterOne VST's, Korg Triton Synth, Alesis Photon X25 Midi Keyboard

Return to “Instruments”