Waveform 13 coming

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Teksonik wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:56 pm I just loaded WF 13 and there is an update available. 13.0.33

Downloading and installing now.......

EDIT: I am happy to report that both the Note Length and Drum Grid issues I reported to support have been fixed in this version.

Well done! :tu:
Should fix the scrubbing of those drum grid midi clips according to release notes.
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

operandx wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:09 pm
Teksonik wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:56 pm I just loaded WF 13 and there is an update available. 13.0.33

Downloading and installing now.......

EDIT: I am happy to report that both the Note Length and Drum Grid issues I reported to support have been fixed in this version.

Well done! :tu:
Should fix the scrubbing of those drum grid midi clips according to release notes.
Ouch, you beat me to it lol
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

I registered my copy of waveform 12 on 16th March, not even had time to download and install it yet. I also noticed that they had a sale on W12 a few days before W13 dropped. Does anybody know of any grace period or at least a further deeper discount for users in this situation? I can't find anything on the site, account or email regarding this.

ph0bic wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:23 pm I registered my copy of waveform 12 on 16th March, not even had time to download and install it yet. I also noticed that they had a sale on W12 a few days before W13 dropped. Does anybody know of any grace period or at least a further deeper discount for users in this situation? I can't find anything on the site, account or email regarding this.
Everybody who purchased after March 1st should have been upgraded to W13. If it's not in your account, contact support. I do not believe this applies to OEM versions however, so if you bought a piece of hardware that came with a W12 there isn't a free upgrade.

No it was a pro upgrade from 11 to 12.
I purchased it via JRRshop and registered it on my account, not directly from yourselves. I've now put in a support request.
Thanks for getting back to me, much appreciated 👍

By the way I keep getting the following message from Bitdefender when viewing posts in this thread like the one above:

BD 040424-1.png

So if you're using emojis from twemoji.maxcdn.com you might want to let them know they have an unmatched security certificate.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:05 pm By the way I keep getting the following message from Bitdefender when viewing posts in this thread like the one above:

BD 040424-1.png

So if you're using emojis from twemoji.maxcdn.com you might want to let them know they have an unmatched security certificate.
If that was directed at me I'm using Firefox browser on an android mobile and the emoji was from the keyboard which as far as I know is gboard from Google. I'll do a scan though thanks

I think it's your emoji above as I just got the same warning. Maybe just stick with the KVR forum emojis.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Tracktion”