;-)
(just picked it from google - nice eh?)
:shock:

:lol:

*runs and hides*

spaceman wrote:
Teksonik wrote:
spaceman wrote:
Teksonik wrote:I'm in no hurry for SOB if it is indeed real. Just seems like a long time in development (again if real). Getting close to vapourware either way.
it must be so annoying for you people not to get served on demand every f**king time
I hope at least your mum has brought your cup of hot milk on time?
What the f**k is your problem dickhead? What part of I'm in no hurry was difficult for you to understand? Idiot.
take it easy mate.. I replied to the wrong post
I think you have a blood pressure problem
You're kidding, right Spaceman? You give a completely inflammatory response (whether you were responding to the right post or not) and then when Teksonik calls you out for being completely out of line you suggest he has a blood pressure problem? He responded to you the way you deserved. I know from seeing you around that you're not a troll, but you'd never know it from this thread.
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Yay, let's all talk about spaceman and Teksonik. That should be a lot of fun.

Back to G-Media, has anyone asked them directly about SOB?

Crumpets.

John Vulich wrote:Crumpets.
Ooo! Are they toasted? :hyper:

dhanjit wrote:
No, but you are! :hihi:
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

HunterKiller wrote:
dhanjit wrote:
No, but you are! :hihi:
:drunk: :hihi:

Hewitt Huntwork wrote:
spaceman wrote:
Teksonik wrote:
spaceman wrote:
Teksonik wrote:I'm in no hurry for SOB if it is indeed real. Just seems like a long time in development (again if real). Getting close to vapourware either way.
it must be so annoying for you people not to get served on demand every f**king time
I hope at least your mum has brought your cup of hot milk on time?
What the f**k is your problem dickhead? What part of I'm in no hurry was difficult for you to understand? Idiot.
take it easy mate.. I replied to the wrong post
I think you have a blood pressure problem
You're kidding, right Spaceman? You give a completely inflammatory response (whether you were responding to the right post or not) and then when Teksonik calls you out for being completely out of line you suggest he has a blood pressure problem? He responded to you the way you deserved. I know from seeing you around that you're not a troll, but you'd never know it from this thread.
I stand by my comments.. too many people here who think they have the right to nag, whine and basically talk shit about a developer because the developer 'has the nerve' not to shit out a new synth every 6 months

teksonik had the right to reply because my response implied things about his opinion that were wrong (quite normal considering I replied to the wrong person) but that doesn't mean that the content of my response was unnecessary inflammatory

who the hell are we to bitch G-Media for not developing faster than they do? We should be gratfull they develop anything at all for such a bunch of ungratefully wankers
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

yeah, the bastards...

sorry I haven't actually read the thread to know who I was aiming that at. :hihi:

CypherOne wrote:yeah, the bastards...

sorry I haven't actually read the thread to know who I was aiming that at. :hihi:
a few more pages and no one will know or care anymore

it seems the moral police is out in drones again (must be some collective new years resolution)

ungratefully wankers
:lol:

Ohdearohdear. Now I have nasty mental pictures of sullen musos going for a surreptitious tug with sulky faces.

'Scuse me for 10 minutes, darling, I'm just off for an ungratefully wank.

I really didn't need or want those mental pictures. I think "ungratefully wank" just might have to be a quote now.

:hihi:

you try typing dutch :tantrum:

spaceman wrote:you try typing dutch :tantrum:

Try Ancient Babylonian for a change, I heard its as smooth as water 8)
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

Tente o babylonian antigo para uma mudança, mim ouviu seu tão liso quanto a água :borg:

Return to “Instruments”