Tracktionfest 2004?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You're in Oakland? For some reason I thought you were further south. My brother lives in Danville. Not too far... Maybe if I go visit him we can go out for drinks and talk about how far away London is...

MelodyMan wrote:Really neat idea. But i haven't got the cash for it right now. Allthough UK is not too far away from Holland....
I flew out to Amsterdam[1] for a few days last time I visited England. With Easyjet the flight was around 60 euro for a round trip, so not too bad at all.

[1] possibly the first time I have found a city I really like.
Someone shot the food. Remember: don't shoot food!

pough wrote:Maybe if I go visit him we can go out for drinks and talk about how far away London is...
LOL! Danville's only about 40 minutes away from me. I actually dont live in Oakland although I'm there all the time. I live in Pittsburg CA, aka Bay Point, aka Gun Point. Such a small town with so many names. But the Bay is within reach so its all good.

Glad you liked my city, Valley.

I heard dank(weed)is legal in Amsterdam. If so we should try to have Tracktionfest there.

Jules....if you do hold it in London I should easily be able to make it! :)

It does seem a pity that so many other users abroad will not be able to attend. Maybe it could be hosted in London and then some sort of uplink over the net, as others have mentioned. :wink:

It must be possible. 8)

Hope the move went well. :)

It'd be quite nice (I think!) to meet fellow Tracktioneers, London is a long way from Cornwall so that's a possible no for me.

But if I was nearer to London at that time I'd come.

Mike

I live in Pittsburg CA, aka Bay Point, aka Gun Point.
definitely keep Gun Point :lol:
piaznest.com

someone mention beer?
let me know where and when, if i'm around i'll come

AD80 wrote:
pough wrote:Maybe if I go visit him we can go out for drinks and talk about how far away London is...
LOL! Danville's only about 40 minutes away from me. I actually dont live in Oakland although I'm there all the time. I live in Pittsburg CA, aka Bay Point, aka Gun Point. Such a small town with so many names. But the Bay is within reach so its all good.
Let's meet in Oakland and riot! :-o :lol: :P

Sorry, I just had to say that after yesterdays fun in Oakland hee hee.
Bandcamp: https://suitcaseoflizards.bandcamp.com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4kuy ... Dx4ziLn3ng
Now a Relay Radio DJ! http:/www.relay-radio.com

:lol:

...anyone in Denmark...???

Well, any dates yet? Could be fun though. I'm checking out easyJet, but please give us a month or two to settle things...

...and: everyone who shows up get a free copy of v2, right? :roll:

AD80 wrote:I heard dank(weed)is legal in Amsterdam. If so we should try to have Tracktionfest there.
I have very good sorces to make a realy good party in Amsterdam, if thy wish! My best friend lives there, and hes always makin parties, hes a top dj. in Amster.(house&techouse)
I know his friends, they are supercool, and delivers the best lights, deco, and sound in over there, to the bigest clubs! I know the Wolf! -if you are a clubber from Amster, and reads this, youd might know who I mean :wink: Im not saying lets make a rave, but that i have the sorces to do a big party, of enny kind!

weed is legal, and they dont stress you for other drugs, as long as your not obviasly dealing!
-among the nicer police in the world, actualy.

I have many stories to tell, and much experience in making parties, if yall like...

:)

Hmmm...

I'll have to think about it.

OK :wink:

warp x wrote:Glad you liked my city, Valley.
The leaning buildings freaked me out at first - subsidence and tall narrow buldings in the same sentence bothers me. ;)

Amsterdam is a beautiful city though, and the pace of life is pleasantly small town-ish. I was lucky too in that my wife has a friend who lives in Amsterdam, and with his guidance we got to see much more of the city in a few days than we might otherwise have managed.
Someone shot the food. Remember: don't shoot food!

Return to “Tracktion”