Zebra3 Info

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

3ee wrote:@ trance_lucent... like the one without the pseudo-chorus :D ..very cool stuff btw! :tu:
Well, chorused example worse than true unison at the same degree as the chorused saw worse than super/hypersaw.

Any other Easter Eggs or hidden features anyone has found?
Something witty and insightful.

in Denial wrote:Any other Easter Eggs or hidden features anyone has found?
I've tried yesterday !EDITOR=MAKE_COFFEE but it doesn't...

Altho, Diva single screen interface is amazing
Murderous duck!

Hi! I have zebra 2, is it possible to try a beta of zebra 3?

spinlud wrote:Hi! I have zebra 2, is it possible to try a beta of zebra 3?
Once there is one... probably. We've planned to go beta as soon as possible with anything we do.

Urs wrote: Once there is one... probably. We've planned to go beta as soon as possible with anything we do.
Hi Urs ... I'm thinking of buying The Dark Zebra - sorry if you've already explained this elsewhere but what's the latest thinking on where ZebraHZ fit in the roadmap of Zebra3 ? Will there ever be a 'new' version of ZebraHZ for example or will (some of) it's features be included in Zebra3 ? ... and what about the Dark Zebra sounds - will they be 'playable' in Zebra 3 or will I have to keep an older version of ZebraHZ to use those sounds in my songs ?

Sorry for the million questions!

Many thanks,

Mike

ZHZ is standalone thing and there won't be a Z3 version of it, as far as I figured.

Z3 won't be 100% patch compatible with either Z2 or ZHZ.

They might do a Z3 install alongside Z2 and ZHZ if that is the case. ZHZ installs beside Z2 now, so that would make sense if the filters are not the same (thus patches not compatible).

ZHZ fits on the roadmap as = free upgrade to Z3! Nice move u-he!

Jon

Zebra3 wouldn't overwrite Zebra2 / ZHZ. Totally separated.

My Diva actually has hidden features, it lights my cigarette every time i pop one out.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Being a lazy songwriter, and what with the tribulations on going from OS9 to OSX, to Intel to 64 bit etc. I actually don't prefer separate "brand new" VST/AUs for the upgraded version. NI are the best example of having to have Guitar Rig 3, 4 and 5 installed in order to open up older songs… Granted Zebra is only on it's 3rd iteration, but if we can stop the madness here, that would be great.

machinesworking wrote:Being a lazy songwriter, and what with the tribulations on going from OS9 to OSX, to Intel to 64 bit etc. I actually don't prefer separate "brand new" VST/AUs for the upgraded version. NI are the best example of having to have Guitar Rig 3, 4 and 5 installed in order to open up older songs… Granted Zebra is only on it's 3rd iteration, but if we can stop the madness here, that would be great.
I fail to see where the problem is. Surely if Z2 presets are not compatible with Z3 presets (as appears will be the case) you don't want Z3 to overwrite Z2.

the funny question :

I saw Cyclop contains a little video game inside the vsti, what about a Zebra game in Z3?
:)

dune_rave wrote:the funny question :

I saw Cyclop contains a little video game inside the vsti, what about a Zebra game in Z3?
Zebrillapede? :D

Esgalachoir wrote:
dune_rave wrote:the funny question :

Zebrillapede? :D
Zebrio Brothers? :clown:

Return to “u-he”