EXT64

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have a project using Absynth (multi-outs). If I'm in the Tracks view and mute Absynth I'm still getting sound from that instance (although at a reduced volume). I can mute it completely by muting each Absynth output in the mixer view. I'm using alpha5.

seismic1 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:02 pm I have a project using Absynth (multi-outs). If I'm in the Tracks view and mute Absynth I'm still getting sound from that instance (although at a reduced volume). I can mute it completely by muting each Absynth output in the mixer view. I'm using alpha5.
I loaded up the project again last night, and it behaved correctly. It appears to be an intermittent problem. I'll keep an eye on it.

fladd wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:17 pm Had a look now, too. Not really sure what to make of this. It doesn't seem that even more feature reduction is what EXT needs. I mean the main critique of XT2 was that it lacked most of the features of version 1. And why not just give XT2 then 64bit capabilities. Why code another one from scratch again?
And still no VST version, really wish XT1 was updated.
Duh

During the last week I have encountered various problems. Some synths won't allow me to add automation tracks. Tassman4, Chromophone, Chromophone2, LoungeLizard-EP4 will cause EXT64 to crash if I even attempt to do it. Automation of the 32-bit versions of the above VSTis works ok in EnergyXT2.7.

The latest version is fully functional, almost not missing anything!

Except ... cannot load the EXT32 projects???

I am missing its synt.
It sounded quite cool.

Projects featuring complex routing in conjunction with multi-out VSTis seem to become corrupted, either emitting loud distortion or no output at all during playback from the sequencer. I'm still using the ASIO UX2 driver.

I have had more success using 2 instances of a multi-out VSTi, and taking channel 1 from the first instance and channel 2 from the second.

Tried the newly best free drums, RF-drums and RF-pads and they sound poor. Like through a LP. In reaper they sound great, in EXT64 much worse. RF-pads even more so.
Anybody noticed such a problem?

EDIT: It was an ASIO buffer problem. After changing it a bit it works fine. Ah, good, what a relief. :clap: :tu:

Will we have its synt back?

You did a great job. Thank you.
1. It would be nice if it used default64.xt as a separate default project.
2. Import of 32-bit projects, please. 

bmertelj wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:43 pm 2. Import of 32-bit projects, please. 
yes please!
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Wow, it lives (used EnergyXT long time ago).

Grabbed beta 5 and it literally launches, and then quits after a second or two. Any logs etc to help the dev figure out why?

telengard_t wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:45 pm Wow, it lives (used EnergyXT long time ago).
Not so sure... I wouldn't bet on that.
But for sure would like to be positively surprised.

Regarding logs:
Don't think so.. energyXT3 32 bit never had something like this (at least to my knowledge) and from what it looks like, EXT64 is just a reduced version of energyXT3 (some stuff more or less just out-commented) compiled in 64 bit.
Guess the only thing you could report is your system specs...
Which OS etc.

Extremely positively surprised! :o

Alpha 6 is available :-)
https://www.xtsware.com/?page_id=297

With CLAP plugin support! :hyper: :tu: :clap:

ZonderP wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:01 pm Extremely positively surprised! :o

Alpha 6 is available :-)
https://www.xtsware.com/?page_id=297

With CLAP plugin support! :hyper: :tu: :clap:
Wow :clap: :clap:

I'll check it out tomorrow or Thursday

Return to “energyXT”