Tabula Rasa for Serum released on patchpool

Official support for: patchpool.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Serum Sonic Tabulator

Very cool winter drone - feels like stepping outside, but not as damp and miserable. :wink:
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

mandolarian wrote:Very cool winter drone - feels like stepping outside, but not as damp and miserable. :wink:
Thank's man :)
Been tweaking/finalizing patches and their descriptions all night, back to bed now at 7 in the morning :)

This set has now been released, all info in the first post of this thread has been updated accordingly. Serum rocks!

Congratulations !

I'm going to try it as soon as possible.
my website: https://samiyounes.com
Latest releases: Attraction for Omnisphere 2 | Magma for Omnisphere 2 | Time for Soundtoys EchoBoy

Spip wrote:Congratulations !

I'm going to try it as soon as possible.
Thank you!

I've been mesmerised and amazed by what you are doing with the Tabula Rasa sounds in the many Demo''s you've been doing lately. So now I've got the sounds in my own Serum there's some exploring to do!!

Thanks so much for your hard and quality work, it's an intoxicating world to delve into, and I find it nearly impossible to tear myself away once I've entered into the Patchpool Soudnsiverses..
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

TwoToneshuzz wrote:I've been mesmerised and amazed by what you are doing with the Tabula Rasa sounds in the many Demo''s you've been doing lately. So now I've got the sounds in my own Serum there's some exploring to do!!

Thanks so much for your hard and quality work, it's an intoxicating world to delve into, and I find it nearly impossible to tear myself away once I've entered into the Patchpool Soudnsiverses..
It's my pleasure, Wade - now dive into Tabula and do your own thing, I suspect you will like it.

I've dived in and am finding all kinds of new soundsiverses.. It's a serious resource that I'll be spending more time with in the coming week and will post a track or two soon..

Wow. Some really beautiful and creative sounds making great use of the extra modulation slots.

So much to play with, including a huge collection of wavetables as a starting point for further sonic exploration. All those LFO shapes too.

With it being such a synth that offers such great visual feedback the patches are a great lesson in sound design.

A master at work! Thanks Simon.

lnikj wrote:Wow. Some really beautiful and creative sounds making great use of the extra modulation slots.

So much to play with, including a huge collection of wavetables as a starting point for further sonic exploration. All those LFO shapes too.

With it being such a synth that offers such great visual feedback the patches are a great lesson in sound design.

A master at work! Thanks Simon.
Thank you for the epic feedback, I was so impudent to quote you in the Reviews-tab on the Tabula Rasa page.

TwoToneshuzz wrote:I've dived in and am finding all kinds of new soundsiverses.. It's a serious resource that I'll be spending more time with in the coming week and will post a track or two soon..
I am eager to hear what you make of these sounds :party:

Here's a first track with the Tabula Rasa sounds:

https://soundcloud.com/twotoneshuzz/serumnicconstructs

Another Track using Tabula Rasa:

https://soundcloud.com/twotoneshuzz/bombsaway

TwoToneshuzz wrote:Here's a first track with the Tabula Rasa sounds:

https://soundcloud.com/twotoneshuzz/serumnicconstructs
The intro is funny, but then at 0.22 those bitonal harmonic shifts, man, modern jazz meets classical!

EDIT: I like the orchestration too, the structure of this piece is all over the place though, you keep on losing me every 6 seconds or so :)

Return to “patchpool”