EXT64

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I loaded an old project created in alpha5. It seems to be ok.

I created an empty project and loaded the CLAP version of SurgeXT. That worked.

The developer should be made aware (if he is not already) of the following KVR thread relating to a database that tracks hosts and plugins supporting the CLAP format:-

viewtopic.php?t=583501

MuLab of course :D

seismic1 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:19 am ...

The developer should be made aware (if he is not already) of the following KVR thread relating to a database that tracks hosts and plugins supporting the CLAP format:-

viewtopic.php?t=583501
Seems we took the same route yesterday, where I was also searching for CLAP plugins and found that topic here on KVR and the site with the database. :)

I already submitted a feedback for EXT64 - not sure if only devs should do so - but anyway.

anyone else get a virus warning on alpha6? Wacatac trojan?

Wow, Clap support! That was unexpected. And for the first time I have been able to make a short eight track song without it crashing. It saved and reloaded, which it could not do before. I included Surge, Vital, and Apricot Clap VSTs and they all worked great. Arturia Jupiter 8 (VST2) loads at first with its interface, but then becomes unresponsive. Maybe the dev has decided that VST3 is too much hard work and is just going the Clap route. Great work !

Great :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

GaryG wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:30 am anyone else get a virus warning on alpha6? Wacatac trojan?
I haven't seen that here. Win10/Defender/MalwareBytes

No positives on Virustotal, no positive with Avast.

GaryG wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:30 am anyone else get a virus warning on alpha6? Wacatac trojan?
Yes, here one Windows 11.
"What embecile composed this list :/"

Beta 1 is here :-)
  • MIDI out
  • Rewind on stop as default (see Options)
  • minor bug fixes and improvements
https://www.xtsware.com/?page_id=297

Hi, tried to set the midi out from the midi settings and the program closes instantly. Tried it with different midi interfaces with the same result on windows 10.
Anyone else encountered the same problem?

djmicron wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:37 pm Hi, tried to set the midi out from the midi settings and the program closes instantly. Tried it with different midi interfaces with the same result on windows 10.
Anyone else encountered the same problem?
Yep, I can confirm this.
EXT64 also crashes for me when trying to select any of the offered midi interfaces - here on Windows 7.

i can also confirm. instant crash when setting midi out.

Same here, instant crash when selecting a midi output to my midi controller, and also the output for my audio interface.

Dumbfounded to see this resurrection, but thrilled.

The latest Beta seems to be working here.

Return to “energyXT”