Is there a vst FX that can fusion two different musics into one new music

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How come KRIMINAL got banned but this guy is still here??? Seriously...
It's not what you use, it's how you use it...

"I like to make it by myself"

Well, I stand corrected. The inference from your rhetoric to you wanting basically to take seemed reasonable. What are these "two different musics" you want magically turned into one completely new music then? That is not at all like making music from scratch. You have two different musics going via your own devices, do you? You stated you were "desperate" to have this technology. So desperate you'd even pay fifty bucks. For, as Whyte put it, artificial intelligence. So, you are ridiculed having said something ridiculous. And NOW you say you don't want 'robots'. :?

You seem to like the idea of actual composers replaced by robots. Well, the value of music for most people is they are moved by it. For a machine to consistently achieve this, it has to pretty much become human; it has to have a vast supply of memories and experiences in its programming. We aren't nearly there. So, sorry, no composer is really worried about being superseded by 'robots'. Science Fiction has many instances projecting to this point and the self-aware machine tends to be a cautionary tale. OTOH, the film Blade Runner is deeply romantic regarding a machine that has been made to believe she's human. "Humans" on the TV seemed to argue the machine could have empathy and not seek to take over the world. But this is Science Fiction, it has no real bearing on any of us here, restricted to reality.

I think it's healthy to want to have a basis in craft and knowledge, and that's about wanting to make better and better music. You don't look at it this way, you actually had to toss all of these words seeking to justify yourself by arguing learning is a terrible suspect thing that people do out of ego. That's terrifically dishonest. All of the people you like in music are musicians, note well. I heard your music, it does agree with your outlook, there's clearly no basis in learning to be found I think. Congratulations. :shrug:

You know, the tone of this thread is really starting to not sit well with me, and I'm as guilty as anyone for perpetuating it. It actually really isn't okay to mock and ridicule someone who clearly has mental health issues. How about if we all just take a deep breath and let the poor guy be?
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

deastman wrote:You know, the tone of this thread is really starting to not sit well with me, and I'm as guilty as anyone for perpetuating it. It actually really isn't okay to mock and ridicule someone who clearly has mental health issues. How about if we all just take a deep breath and let the poor guy be?
+1

Why do y'all even bother?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tDj_Van ... uNbgY-4qFK

I'm not the Messiah. I'm not the Messiah!

Well, it kind of seems like someone that lives on LSD to me. I think mocking statements is fine; I deleted something in the assessment of a person, which humor is probably not going to travel very well. I'm not a shrink.

""" What are these "two different musics" you want magically turned into one completely new music then? """

my own created music tracks of course, what else ???

Ok, then, I'll take you at your word. You be trippin', tho.

yes guys, don't bother arguing with me you would loose your time n energy for nothing, and please do go and play under others topics, I am sure some of your likes will appreciate your venues......

YOU not even realise a single mns, that you have'nt made any progressing answers to the start question of the topic, only one did, without judgements and stupid comments, and it's GUITARZAN....

one GOOD GUY that help you progress out of 10 or 15 that talks nonsense to try to school me LIKE they have been, that's a good ratio when you ask a question here to schooled humans

I must congratulate The OP for his ability to keep the KVR elitists jumping through hoops with their asses on fire for 7 pages on what they all seem to agree is a ridiculous request. Instead ignoring him or simply walking away they must prove their superiority and cleverness with vile and profane insults and their usual attempts at sarcasm and cynical humor. I fully expect to be treated much the same for making this observation. This is their sandbox and they MUST be right. So have at children and don't forget to add me to your foe list if I haven't already achieved that honor. :D

While you seek to prove your superiority this way? :? Thanks for sharing. Actually, check you out here (screenshot): Image

You were so quick to be disagreeable you couldn't take a second and realize that person was saying the same thing you were. Have a nice day, I'm sorry if you aren't feeling well.

OBYONETAOPY wrote:

YOU not even realise a single mns, that you have'nt made any progressing answers to the start question of the topic, only one did, without judgements and stupid comments, and it's GUITARZAN....
I'm well aware I failed to provide you with A.I. that doesn't exist yet for fifty bucks or less. However it does appear that several people pointed you to for instance "Spectrumworx". This kind of tech is not going to give you much of a musical result, but what the f**k. This is a form of entertainment, I felt like saying some shit. No one owes you anything. You have no control over what people will do. :)

[quote="jancivil"]While you seek to prove your superiority this way? :? Thanks for sharing. Actually, check you out here (screenshot): [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/187 ... %20out.jpg[/img]

You were so quick to be disagreeable you couldn't take a second and realize that person was saying the same thing you were. Have a nice day, I'm sorry if you aren't feeling well.[/quote]

Thanks for proving my point you could have ignored my my dumb ass but instead took the time to dig up one of my past posts....so you could come off all righteous!!! You are a perfect example of the KVR In Crowd clique. You make me more important than I am so that you can feel important yourself. :tu:

BUMP

Ableton Live has a crossfader in one of its UIs. The clip view, I think.

Load up a metal piece in one slot, and some dubstep in another...

[quote="jancivil"]While you seek to prove your superiority this way? :? Thanks for sharing. Actually, check you out here (screenshot): [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/187 ... %20out.jpg[/img]

You were so quick to be disagreeable you couldn't take a second and realize that person was saying the same thing you were. Have a nice day, I'm sorry if you aren't feeling well.[/quote

I don't venture to prove superiority ..I surrender any thought of that when I enter these hallowed portals..it is only your mindset and of those who impose their dominance upon these forums that any response is an attempt at showing superiority or proving worth. Much the same way that listing their kit in their signature somehow makes them better than the rest, or that the number of posts or length of time here somehow gives them rights others don't deserve. jancivil there is nothing civil about you or your kind!
BTW the comment about me not feeling well is a particularly low blow ....anyone who is paying attention would know I am Stage 4 inoperable and incurable. I don't expect KVR to crowd fund to help me off set the costs of trying to keep a dying man alive,but to make light of my Cancer is as insensitive as you can get. :clap:

Return to “Effects”