Is there a vst FX that can fusion two different musics into one new music

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Since the start of my music making, I desesperatly seek for a vst FX or VSTI that would give me the possible of playing two or more different musics (in) and give me (out) a completly new music (fusion/merge/morph/etc... of the in musics added), but more than often, the attempts I make at it, don"t seem to give me a HARMONIOUS sounding new music out, I get too often, what most would get, a MURKY, YURKY, all DESTROYED mix of two or more musics playing together n mixed together, horrible most of the time...(tempo not synchro, etc...)

So I am wondering if a such VST FX or VSTI do exist in the first place, and if they do exist, where are they (preferably free, or under 50 dollars please, not every one on Earth has money -_-)

AND I insist, VSTI or VST FX, not daw or else, they have got to be accepted by VSTHOST (I only use that)

Have you any suggestions to offer me ?

Hey man :D -
I suggest you give up looking for a quick solution with a VST fx.
Remixing is a fine art.

The best VST afaik for it would be Image-Line Edison,
you can prolly get a demo.

I use Sound Forge and Acid mainly when I do that kind of thing-

edit-> I thought I'd mention MixMeister too
Last edited by nix808 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No

I dont see why not. You're only talking about better-than-Melodyne pitch recognition, speech-recognition-tier algorithms to identify individual instrumentation, neural-network musical structure recognition software, and a knowledge base of genre structures coupled with genetic algorithms capable of generating entirely new structures both 'creatively' and 'meaningfully'. Im sure any good programmer could knock that up in a weekend.
Would you like a free rocket car and pony with your $50 leading-edge artificial intelligence VST plugin?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Zynaptic Morph?

This Plugin is amazing and may do the trick...

you are such a fun lot hey ???

Aah, to think this thread started out so promisingly :hihi:

Let the fun begin :party:

OBYONETAOPY wrote:you are such a fun lot hey ???
:phones: :party: :hyper:

whyterabbyt wrote:I dont see why not. You're only talking about better-than-Melodyne pitch recognition, speech-recognition-tier algorithms to identify individual instrumentation, neural-network musical structure recognition software, and a knowledge base of genre structures coupled with genetic algorithms capable of generating entirely new structures both 'creatively' and 'meaningfully'. Im sure any good programmer could knock that up in a weekend.
Would you like a free rocket car and pony with your $50 leading-edge artificial intelligence VST plugin?
:lol:

Made my evening, thanks. :)

The trick is to mix things that complement each other. They need to be in tune and in time, with no clashing overlapping notes. Basic DJ stuff ...

There are a few plugins that let you load a few samples and mash em up. Slic and Gliko come to mind.

I was at a workshop at the Canmore (CA) Folk Festival a while back and they played a game drawing pieces of paper from several plastic cups. As I recall, the cups were labeled: 1) time signature/tempo, 2) groove/rhythm, 3) form (eg ballad, waltz) and 4) key. Each musician drew one piece of paper from each cup, and improvised using these elements. My favourite was a Funk- 3/4- Country Ballad- in a minor key. Each musician came in one by one, I think the percussion was first, the rhythm second, lead third, then others harmonized. It was freaking awesome and totally hilarious at the same time.
Which would be the best DAWs to do this with?
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

whyterabbyt wrote:I dont see why not. You're only talking about better-than-Melodyne pitch recognition, speech-recognition-tier algorithms to identify individual instrumentation, neural-network musical structure recognition software, and a knowledge base of genre structures coupled with genetic algorithms capable of generating entirely new structures both 'creatively' and 'meaningfully'. Im sure any good programmer could knock that up in a weekend.
Yes please. Especially the part about the pony. Oh, and can I get that by COB Monday?
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

I forgot-- If you have an ipad, try Gestrument and its companion ScaleGen apps.
Much more basic is Borderlands app which just morphs samples, but its fast and flexible .
Greenoak Crystal iOS and desktop also morphs patches.
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

Sounds like you cant be arsed to do the creative leg work yourself, maybe you should try a new hobby, I feel collecting cushions might suit you, or Hello Kitty paraphernalia
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Return to “Effects”