it certainly is here!!!(m51 that is)

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

motorway city

pure algomusic m51 :) :o :D

some very cool sounds there!

yep,all available to you the consumer in the m51 package :)

see your dealer today ;)

seriously tho tis a lovely playable synth,and as always tim has done the biz with presets :o
and for the sounds its makes pretty darn cheap on cpu expenses if ya get my drift ;)

Sounds great vurt

But I have to tell you guys something. I *used* to have a celeron 2.3 Ghz. On practacly any SE synth I would get pretty hi CPU. With M51, it was not too good..over 80% on 3 notes!!

But my Cereron finally bit the dust ( Thank God!!) and now I have a HP Pavilion P4 2.9 Ghz with 1G Ram...the CPU on M51 is below 10% on 5 note chords..YEAH...just got it yesterday and still setting it up. However right after I installed my sound card, brought up eXT and then M51...and cheered to hear those spacy sounds come thru the speakers!..then I saw the CPU level..GREAT!..so..don't get a celeron for music :-)

But to stay On Topic...Thats a very nice piece there Vurt, and loved the way you handled the Totems , and also sounds like layers of them in there with some melodic content...how many instances here...and you did this on Orion??

Man that sample the first 3 or 7 seconds is what im talking about. but once the intro kicks in after that its kinda outta my league. but that intro sound O M G i love that vurt.

Oh and tconrady or what ever you go by , you have to be the best sound maker on the planet, you got my vote for sound designer of the decade period and all you mostley do as far as i can tell is program synth sounds but by far your one of if not the best and thats no joke.
Last edited by Stairsteps on Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Whoooooo.......stoney..... :-o

Very nice tune vurt. :)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

And now....Check out the Same VURT m51 tune, except spectrally polished by ToTc. :D

Download HERE

peace
frank. 8)

-=ToTc Owns You=-

ah but this opens up a whole new world for me ...

what the hell is spectral polish?
ie what did you do?why would i do it? and how would i do it if needs be?

vurt wrote:ah but this opens up a whole new world for me ...

I think he used this:

vurt wrote:ah but this opens up a whole new world for me ...

:hihi:

Mastered. ( = Spectral Polish) :wink:

What did I do? The usual...Eq, compression, and some spectral enhancement.....all using high quality top secret equipment. :P

peace
frank.

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Awesome song. Awesome.
This just made it on to my iPod.

Bob

I enjoyed the tune greatly!

Nice work Vurt. :harp:

M51 soundin' great here.

Return to “AlgoMusic”