Anybody get our newsletter?

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all

We are now using the Shareit system for newsletters and we just sent one. Did anyone get it? Just want to see if that system is working. It should have sent a newsletter to all M42 users. ( not M51 users)

Please let us know.

Tim

Nothin here...but I'm probably not in the share-it system. :?:
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

TotcProductions wrote:Nothin here...but I'm probably not in the share-it system. :?:
Nope..I'll take care of you soon :-)We are just testing this new system. It said that the emails were sent, but I emailed one registered user, and he said he got nothing yet, so I am a bit concerned.

T

Not yet. :(

No, nothing here...

Patrik

OK..I mailed shareit. Thanks for the reports so far. I wonder if theres a big delay then. I'll let you guys know.

T

OK..I just heard that it takes up to 24 hours for it to go..so hang on!!

Looking forward to it
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

I did not receive one - and believe me - I'm always interested in anything you guys are doing!!!

Mike

Nothing here
Simple and repetive are my middle names

Do you mean the KVR newsletter? They are somehow automatically allocated to the trash bin in my Yahoo account. :shock: But at any rate I know where to find them.

Bobro Cameron wrote:Do you mean the KVR newsletter? They are somehow automatically allocated to the trash bin in my Yahoo account. :shock: But at any rate I know where to find them.

Theres as KvR newsletter?? Did not know that. No..its a newsletter from us.

let me know if/when you guys recieve it!!

Tim

nothing for the moment, looking for it!

I get the KVR Digest, but no, still nothing from you guys.

Mike

i got one :)
dunno if mine would go through share it tho?

Return to “AlgoMusic”