Are There Any Songs That Make You Wanna Have Sex/Make Love?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Any love song/slow jam by Teena Marie are good ones for me.

Dear Lover
If I Were A Bell
Oh La La
Cassanova Brown
Last edited by TVD on Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

That "Chicken Tonight" jingle from a few years back always did something to me....
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

Vangelis - Love theme from Bladerunner.

The entire album 'Violator' by Depeche Mode is guaranteed to place a tee-pee in my pants an burning desire to bury my erection within the confines of an attractive female.
I've recorded over 400 answering machines - the Best Of recordings are available for use and can be found here:
https://answerphone.tumblr.com/

well, NIN & kORN wiLL do It up just about right.

Ya know, maybe rip the sheets from the water bed, and spray 'er down with sum baby oil,
that'a way, ya get that wet-n-wild water slide-park-effect!!

eh-huhmmm!

6 6 6
space for rent!!

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stone Cold Bush :hyper:

Almost anything from the late, great Luther Vandross.

.... and the late, great Robert Palmer used to do a lot of songs that make me think about sex too.

Faith was a great make out CD. :wink:

1. Faith
2. Father Figure
3. I Want Your Sex (Parts 1 & 2)
4. One More Try
5. Hard Day
6. Hand To Mouth
7. Look At Your Hands
8. Monkey
9. Kissing A Fool

I have a tape called "Mating Calls of the Humpback Whale" that gets me hot for your mom.

All of them :hyper: :oops: :lol:

ew
A spectral heretic...

I've always have a thing for sexy latin music and sexy latin babes who sing sexy latin music. Selena's "I could fall in love" is just beautiful. Lately I've been listining to Ana Gabriel. I can't understand more than a few words but I'm a fan anyway. I would guess that not too many people outside of Mexico know about her. So, I'm letting you all in on my little obsession.

This is about 40 minutes of videos. Some are better and newer that others. There's one TV show recovered from video tape thats almost unbearable but she touches the audience and it's worth watching it through to the end. Not to say it's not good but mostly this is not her best stuff. Especially the duet with Vicky Carr. Vicky can for sure sing her ass off but she's not one of my favorites.

So without further adieu .... Ladies and Gentlemen I give you, Ana Gabriel.

http://www.anagabrielonline.com/paginas ... ?ID=367391

alienmachine wrote:Vangelis - Love theme from Bladerunner.
Fond memories of Harrison Ford?

Mexico by Luis Mariano
Mexico mexiiiiiiiiiiico ;)
"It is not a man's conscience that determines his existence. It is his existence that determines his conscience."

You guys get turned on by aggressive bitter men? Hrmmm...

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”