How Music Works

Chords, scales, harmony, melody, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How Music Works with Howard Goodall

C4 Saturdays - 1st of 4

Just got round to watching it. Awesome program. Required viewing if you have any curiosity about music.
Now with improved MIDI jitter!

Indeed. bonce man Goodall explains it well. Even I understood it. Modes and all that malarky, blimey.

I'd slip that violin bird one.

For a second there, I thought DJDorian was back. Whew. :lol:

You reckon they'll release the series on DVD at some point?

donkey tugger wrote:Indeed. Bonce man Goodall explains it well. Even I understood it. Modes and all that malarky, blimey.

I'd slip that violin bird one.
It's not kiddie stuff either. I kid myself I know a bit of theory and I came away feeling I'd learned more in that hour (certainly about the history) than I had in a long while. All on prime-time tv!

I would too.

I find my music doesn't work at all.
It just sits around scratching its bollocks all day long, eating the food and getting under my feet.

kritikon wrote:I find my music doesn't work at all.
It just sits around scratching its bollocks all day long, eating the food and getting under my feet.
Your "music" doesn't happen to have two large floppy ears and a tongue that's constantly dangling out of its mouth? ...four legs?

What's channel 4? Not nbc in new york?

what channel is it on in Holland? ;)
<put your signature here>

Australia?

Any way to see it in the US?

Sometime soon (in the next few weeks allegedly) C4 are apparently putting all their programming online. Don't know how it'll work, probably a pay per view I would think. Worth a few bunce for this I'd wager though.

Part 2 - Rhythm; is about to start

Can't watch it - X-Factor's on at the same time!

Geez! :roll:

Everyone knows music doesn't work....it plays!

Return to “Music Theory”