giganticmembranouslifeformfromouterspace in D Major.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic

poll

poll
30%
poll
40%
poll
30%

Total votes: 10

RELATED
PRODUCTS

its exactly what it says on the tin...

altho its not really gigantic at 4 and a half mins or so :shrug:

tag 4 l8r, G

are you takingthepissoutofme vurt,or is my paranoia ascending ?

having trouble recording in Orion,playing multiple synths,some won't stop making a noise when I stop playing,I try and do another version,and damn me if the faders don't start moving like the time I moved them the time before ,and didn't like,freaky that,thought I was hallucinating again first time it happened.I used to record with the Audigy Recorder. :help:

I don't think I liked gmlf from os, :shrug: ,maybe it was the repetitive cheerful sounding string sound.

Which on eof the option is the arm wrestling option
I am not voting until there's an arm wrestling option, ya hear ?! :tantrum:

vurt, this is a keeper here, I really love the contrast between the strings and the bubbling memebranous sound,

my only critics: maybe you lost a bit of the inspiration towards the end of the track, I would have moved the strings notes a bit more along the scale

runagate wrote:tag 4 l8r, G

k,l8rs bro, on the west side, or summink ;)

fateamenabletochange wrote:are you takingthepissoutofme vurt,or is my paranoia ascending ?

having trouble recording in Orion,playing multiple synths,some won't stop making a noise when I stop playing,I try and do another version,and damn me if the faders don't start moving like the time I moved them the time before ,and didn't like,freaky that,thought I was hallucinating again first time it happened.I used to record with the Audigy Recorder. :help:

I don't think I liked gmlf from os, :shrug: ,maybe it was the repetitive cheerful sounding string sound.

nope, not taking the piss at all :?
not sure why you get that idea either to be honest :oops:

as for the orion thing, have you looked under audio output settings and checked if the audio engine is always running?
i generally untick that as some synths act the way you say when its on.
as for the faders, i always save before i start recording and if i f**k up then i just reopen, suppose i could just "edit/undo recording"

cheerful sounding string sound :o
im gonna have another play around with this one anyway so ill have a look at that :)

Ian SDZH wrote:Which on eof the option is the arm wrestling option
I am not voting until there's an arm wrestling option, ya hear ?! :tantrum:

the fourth from bottom is the arm wrestling option.
currently losing too, i had high hopes for arm wrestling :(

liqih wrote:vurt, this is a keeper here, I really love the contrast between the strings and the bubbling memebranous sound,

my only critics: maybe you lost a bit of the inspiration towards the end of the track, I would have moved the strings notes a bit more along the scale

hmmm further up the scale, not a bad idea 8)
been working on perhaps a modulation over to relevant minor so perhaps i could somehow work the two into a new section of the piece, cheers for the idea L ;)

vurt wrote:its not really gigantic at 4 and a half mins or so :shrug:
I feel ripped off ... a vurt track at under 15 mins :tantrum:

:P downloading now ...

thanks vurt,don't mind me......the blowflies are getting to me.......do you have them over there,bit fat slow things they are

I have always had that always running box ticked so I'll try that.

I take it that the digital distortion is deliberate... Nicely done. Not so personal though.

Return to “Music Cafe”