GODkILLERversion2 Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Another website update. Not much new except for GODkILLERversion2, a new version of the first decent V/A I built. It now has two oscillators, full polyphonic unison, two graphical envelopes and a very cool tempo-synced LFO with 16 waveforms. LFO modulation and Overdrive can be controlled by the Mod Wheel from a MIDI controller. It has a few more LFO destinations than EGOkILLERversion2 but, apart from different oscillators and filters, they share very similar layouts. There is also quite a bit of overlap in the sound but you may find one or the other easier to work with.

Thanks to Moe Shinola and Laputa Sync for making some cool presets.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Howdy.

Yay! :hyper:

I keep meaning to make presets but don't get around to it :shrug:

The download link is for EGOkILLERversion2.

edit - no, :hihi: your right john :hihi:

edit - funny because it says "GODkILLERversion2 is a versatile V/A synth, laid out in a similar manner to EGOkILLERversion2." its the same!!! :hihi: :cry:

John Vulich wrote:The download link is for EGOkILLERversion2.
But of course you can easily change it to: http://www.novakill.com/zip/GODkILLERv2.zip
<put your signature here>

i tried but failed, i spelled it wrong three times and then gave up! :bang: :hyper: :drunk: :party: :hug:

Xnah wrote:
John Vulich wrote:The download link is for EGOkILLERversion2.
But of course you can easily change it to: http://www.novakill.com/zip/GODkILLERv2.zip
:dog: Thanks, should have thought of that.

One's red and the other's green. It's fixed now, thanks for the heads-up.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

thanks bones :)
Make Your Voice Heard!!
EUROPEAN VAPERS PROTEST 29th 2.00PM.It saved my life.

d/l'ing now 8)

Very nice, thanks.

BTW, polyphonic mode is not working in either the new GODkILLERv2 or EGOkILLERv2 (even if you hit the mono/poly switch and turn unison off). Both of these would be fine as mono synths, but since you took the trouble to code in polyphony, I thought I'd mention it.

Also, thanks for writing manuals for all your synths. They're appreciated

Shit! I have no idea what''s going on, things should be polyphonic by default. I'll see what I can find.

OK, fixed in both synths and ready to redownload. You'll know you have the right version because it will have the right url for Chris Kerry on the splash screen. By a strange coincidence, the problem was with a setting in one of his modules.

Return to “Instruments”