where to get updates?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Where do I donwload updates from?
My email is the same in shareIT. but I have not recieved a download link for Clone Boy 2.06.

Also, I bought a bundle. Will I need to re-register the whole bundle or just Clone boy?

Thanks! Riley
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

riley4reason wrote:Where do I donwload updates from?
My email is the same in shareIT. but I have not recieved a download link for Clone Boy 2.06.

Also, I bought a bundle. Will I need to re-register the whole bundle or just Clone boy?

Thanks! Riley
If you have the bundle, you have the latest version. A new update to V5.0 for the Creativity Bundle will be available in a few weeks from now.

OH, I thought there was a update for Clone Boy? I bought the bundle about a year ago, or more.
Thanks! Riley
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

so how to get the new versions?

If you didn't already get the updates, you need to drop me an email with your details and I will send the update link.

thanks, received now.

Return to “Elevayta”