SynthMaster Giveaway: Send your demos made with SM FREE!

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

We are starting a new campaign today. We will be giving away NFR (not for resale) licences of SynthMaster to 10 KVR users.

To receive your licence, you should be committed to create a small demo song/piece made with SynthMaster. The song/piece should have the following specs:

1. Is made with SynthMaster (except drums, percussions, etc)
2. Not less than 30 seconds
3. Has at least 4 instances of SynthMaster in a project.

We expect to receive all the songs/pieces before March 31st. We will be announcing the participants on this thread, and give links to their songs on this thread and also on our web site as well.

To be a participant, just download SynthMaster FREE! if you haven't already, and send us a simple 2 track demo piece made with SynthMaster FREE! (less than 30 secs) before this Sunday (March 18th). If we like it, we'll send your NFR immediately, and will announce your name here.

First come first serve, so hurry up! As soon as we have 10 participants, we'll stop issuing new NFRs (unless your demo piece is stunning!) :)

To send your demo pieces, you can use the following e-mail address: info AT kv331audio DOT com

Cheers!
Last edited by kv331 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

EVERYTHING has to me made with synthmaster??? what about drums??? i dont really use synth drums....

So is the track to be "less than 30 seconds" or "at least 30 seconds"?
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

LOOPxDIGGA wrote:EVERYTHING has to me made with synthmaster??? what about drums??? i dont really use synth drums....
Allright, you can use non-SynthMaster drums as well! Just changed the rules to account for this.
Last edited by kv331 on Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Works at KV331 Audio

core wrote:So is the track to be "less than 30 seconds" or "at least 30 seconds"?
To receive the NFR, just send a very simple demo made with SM FREE less than 30 secs. This prerequisite serves the purpose of determining the 10 participants who will provide us with the longer SynthMaster demos later. (these are the ones longer than 30 secs)

Thanks!

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio

merhaba bulent,

cok hayirli olsun. gurur duydum. isimden dolayi demo yapabilecegimi zannetmiyorum fakat yine de deneyecegim. :) ben tolga bu arada. sizin sirkete baktim boston'da kurulmus yaziyor. ben manchester nh'dayim. boston'a yaklasik 1 saat uzaklikta. eger magazinlerde yer almak istiyorsaniz size yardimci olabilirim. bu arada, kvr developer challenge'a da bir goz atin. http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=91
Last edited by tuz on Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

mmhm, but this version is limited of two instances in a host :( ...cu

tro

tERMoBLUe wrote:mmhm, but this version is limited of two instances in a host :( ...cu

tro
You don't have to make an elaborate demo. Just send something simple to show your interest, so that we can send you an NFR :wink:
Works at KV331 Audio

PM send :)

So you have to make a 'shorter then 30 sec' song, with SM Free. If SM likes it, they give you SM full (for free) but you have to extend the song for over 30 seconds while using 4 instances of FM full, or make a new one that last over 30 seconds.
Is that how it is?

If so, how many instances of SM Free must I use?
-- Regards MrM --

MrM wrote:Is that how it is?

If so, how many instances of SM Free must I use?
Yes, you got it right :) Use 1 or 2, it's up to you :)

PM me your e-mail :wink:
Works at KV331 Audio

Sadly, upon downloading and installing it, I got an error during the install.
I have Windows XP, installed twice on my machine, and I can get it installed on my standard installation/partition, but I can not install it on my 'tweaked' installation of XP (that is the audio partition).
It says i miss some kind of DLL, but it doesn't say which one.

Copying the SM folder to my other partition works, but there is no GUI at all!
Not a single pixel :(
-- Regards MrM --

2 songs less than 30 sec made from synthmaster free? is this correct?

Too bad,can't download SynthMaster Free (I always get an error page) :(
kv331,can you send me a PM with a direct link to the file?

MrM wrote:Sadly, upon downloading and installing it, I got an error during the install.
I have Windows XP, installed twice on my machine, and I can get it installed on my standard installation/partition, but I can not install it on my 'tweaked' installation of XP (that is the audio partition).
It says i miss some kind of DLL, but it doesn't say which one.

Copying the SM folder to my other partition works, but there is no GUI at all!
Not a single pixel :(
Get the latest Windows Installer (3.1) from Microsoft. That should fix the installation error!

THanks,

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “KV331 Audio”