New track EQ available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone,

since it is common these days to release an EQ, here's my contribution to it: 'Noname EQ'.
A 7-band tracking EQ, designed for low CPU usage with the best possible sound quality.

It started as test engine for new EQ technologies. Then abused for the Int vs. Float EQ challenges. Now, since there is no more need for the plugin and since I have to focus on my studies for a while, I thought about releasing it. And here it is:

Click on the screenshot to download this baby. It's a zipped VST DLL without manual (318kB).

It's freeware and it will be updated every once in a while, but now I have to focus on my studies to finally get my diploma this year.

Christian

PS: The labels 'A'..'F' are snapshots, like A/B, but with more than only two snapshots.
Last edited by Christian Budde on Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Thank you Christian.
I will try it.
how does it compare to Electri-Q (sound-wise) ?

MMMMMMMMMM........ Yummy
thanks.

Thanks Christian!
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

sinkmusic wrote:how does it compare to Electri-Q (sound-wise) ?
Although it was rewritten from scratch it compares to the Electri-Q 'digital eco' mode. However the SNR is about 148dB, while Electri-Q has 150dB. On the other hand it still has a higher SNR than IIEQ for example (only about 90dB). I mean not that it matters, but this EQ is supposed to be as transparent as possible.

Christian

Thanks man! Downloading it now.
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

Thank you very much Christian. However, there is a bug in FL 7.02 rc2 when inserting more than one instance:

loomchild wrote:Thank you very much Christian. However, there is a bug in FL 7.02 rc2 when inserting more than one instance:
Damn, I remember. I'll fix it, when I come back from lunch. I know what it is. Just be patient some hour.

I'm always interested in trying out your work. I was experimenting with Christortion last night and got lost in it for a while. Thanks again Mr. Budde.

1. Thank you!
2. Did we ever figure out who was King and who was pretender?
3. Which method does this plugin use?
4. Thanks again!
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Christian Budde wrote:
loomchild wrote:Thank you very much Christian. However, there is a bug in FL 7.02 rc2 when inserting more than one instance:
Damn, I remember. I'll fix it, when I come back from lunch. I know what it is. Just be patient some hour.
Thanks a lot, Christian.

Man! It's just EQ-city these days!!! (Hey, there's a good name: "EQ-City"... :hihi: )

THANKS, Christian! Love the snapshots, awesome idea.

Just a little bug report (but please don't interrupt your studies! :D ): it freaked out in Wavelab when I turned the high shelf up past a certain point, then when I loaded it again, I got:

This same message occured in Cubase SX3 too, after inserting 3 instances. :( :shrug:

Thank you Mr. Budde.

Good look with the diploma.

@bduffy: with your permission, may i name my next track EQ-city?

Cheers
member of the guild of professional dilettantes.

thx for the plug Christian :)
Peace
Dubadelica - Electronic music since 1996 http://www.dubadelica.com/about.php
Radio Rebelde - Modern roots reggae with an electronic twist https://radiorebeldereggae.bandcamp.com/

Download SOphist wrote:Thank you Mr. Budde.

Good look with the diploma.

@bduffy: with your permission, may i name my next track EQ-city?

Cheers
Yeah, just cut me in for 1%. :P

You're making a track EQ?

Return to “Effects”