The I-Hope-You-Like-Drum-Machines XTS Collection

Official support for: energy-xt.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks a lot lbn! Very much appreciated!

Nevermind, got it. :P

Hi RE,
LBN's graciousness forced me to start learning to speak ext2 as well!
I admit I was a little confused (I had tried opening them in the synth/sampler while in comps :oops: ), but it seems that you have to open the seq, create a track and you can drag'em in there, and Bob's yer unkle:
Image[/img]

(BTW...just saw that ya figured it out! decided not to let my splainin' and scrnsht go to waste ... might help someone else as impatient as me :P)

blortblort wrote:BTW...just saw that ya figured it out! decided not to let my splainin' and scrnsht go to waste ... might help someone else as impatient as me :P)
Well, i'm grateful for your help nonetheless...although i figured it out, it was more through luck than knowledge. :P

These sound awesome! Just the kind of synthy cheap and also excellent drum machine sounds that I would like to use.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Just saw this. I'm at work right now, but it looks f__king awesome. Will cancel all prior arrengements this weekend... Thanks LBN!

Now I'm just waiting for multiple outs in the Drum track.

Anyone found a good way to preview these suckers quickly?

Best I have come up with is a long clip with a a step for each drum I can fit, and moving it to a new track as I drag the xts's over.

soma wrote:Anyone found a good way to preview these suckers quickly?
no - and I'm also not sure whether it's possible without us introducing a standard-map (with Jorgen's help)

As it is now the place for the snare with one bank can be a kick or whatever with another bank.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

And with 19 kicks as in the Akai kit even that could be interesting!

I have just been highlighting a kick line and using the move function to step between sounds - as soma says, dragging the whole demo part to a new kit is the next best time saver.

s.

This looks awesome, can't wait to get home from work so I can try it :D

Sturgeon wrote:And with 19 kicks as in the Akai kit even that could be interesting!

yes, that's why I said we'd need Jorgen's help - if he introduced categories like kick, snare, etc. and the bank-creators would use them and the parts would be intelligent (I.e. remember what category any given lane uses) then we could switch easily between different sets...
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Thank you so much.
This has gotta be one of the best releases all year and must have taken much effort. I think also it will hopefully be a major selling point for XT2.
Man I feel like a teenager again !

Thanks again.

SUpercool! Mucho thanks for the work.

wow! that is good,thanks!
will encourage me to play with xt2 more,too. :tu:

soma wrote:Anyone found a good way to preview these suckers quickly?
midi keyboard works well for me,

or qwerty to midi plugin if theres no controller where your at,

Subz

Return to “energyXT”