Summer 2008 - all plugins updated

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys.. just a quick note.

This past week, I spent some time updating all of the plugins!
Every Tweakbench plugin has gotten a single point upgrade..

Some simple details about the updates:

- All of the cycler series (breakdown, dropout, mashup, sideslip) should all get some bug fixes in regards to timing, and some CC issues.

- Anything with granular processes (pudding, minerva) should see some increased performance as well.

- Everything else has just been updated to use the latest external modules, and latest SynthEdit bug fixes to increase compatibility.

Please let me know of any problems anyone finds!

Hi Aaron!
Good news! I've previously bought your Vst's as a pack, is there any way that I can download the new versions in one bundle as well? (I don't mind paying $5 one more time, just asking)... And should I wait for your new addition, then?
Best
Nicolas

Thanks for the updates!

Are the new plugs compatible with the older versions? In other words, will the new plugs load into a project which was saved with the older version, and do the presets saved with an old version load into the new version?

SWTrex
"Sometimes I think of Abraham...
How one star he saw had been lit for me"

njulliard wrote:Hi Aaron!
Good news! I've previously bought your Vst's as a pack, is there any way that I can download the new versions in one bundle as well? (I don't mind paying $5 one more time, just asking)... And should I wait for your new addition, then?
Best
Nicolas
sure! just look for the email with the download link from when you donated, and you can re-request a download. I'll reactivate the url, and it will download the new pack. :)

SWTrex wrote:Thanks for the updates!

Are the new plugs compatible with the older versions? In other words, will the new plugs load into a project which was saved with the older version, and do the presets saved with an old version load into the new version?

SWTrex
it depends on the previous version numbers.. but all single point released (1.1 to 1.2 for example) should always be compatible.

if you have any issues, all previous versions are available in the tweakbench archives. :)

oh man! just saw this today. it's great to know that you're still developing... I can't wait for the new plug!
any clues? :)

thelizard wrote:any clues?
it's a generative melody machine, based on probability.
so.. as of now, you pass it a root note, choose a scale, and draw some probability graphs.. then it plays generative melodies, synced to host tempo.

:)

tweakbench wrote:
so.. as of now, you pass it a root note, choose a scale, and draw some probability graphs.. then it plays generative melodies, synced to host tempo.

I want that...
You can't always get what you waaaant...

stanlea wrote:
tweakbench wrote:

I want that...
stanlea's sig wrote:You can't always get what you waaaant...
:lol:
"Sometimes I think of Abraham...
How one star he saw had been lit for me"

tweakbench wrote:
njulliard wrote:Hi Aaron!
Best
Nicolas
sure! just look for the email with the download link from when you donated, and you can re-request a download. I'll reactivate the url, and it will download the new pack. :)
Oh, good news. Thanks tb! These plug-ins will always, always be a part of my arsenal.

bump

Any news on the new plug-in?

I really like yur stuff. :)

Keep up the good work. :tu:

Later. 8)
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

BUMP, again.

Any news, Mr. Tweak? :shrug:

BUMP,again.

Tweakbench, any news on the new pluggie at all :?: :shrug: :cry:

Man, I got really excited when I saw a post in the Tweakbench forum. I LOVE Tweakbench's stuff. No news, though...

sorry about that! i've just been absolutely slammed with my actual job, so not much time to focus on vsts :'(

Return to “Tweakbench”