Livecut in FL Studio 8

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey

Can't get livecut to work in FL Studio 8. Anyone else have the same problem?

I have tried to check the option "use fixed size buffers". Livecut worked fine in FL Studio 7.

Cheers//

Kristian K

kristiankmusic wrote:Hey

Can't get livecut to work in FL Studio 8. Anyone else have the same problem?

I have tried to check the option "use fixed size buffers". Livecut worked fine in FL Studio 7.

Cheers//

Kristian K
that is precisely why I dumped FL years ago. that program works for shit

most people I know outgrow FL studio in a few months, and then realize they should have started directly on cubase or sonar

I know fruit. since 1.14. I since that they have to rebuild another sound engine at the base if they don't want to died with LMMS ( A free and open clone of fruit. for Linux and windows!).
Cause Im@geline work actually in a bad mmicr0s0ft style, they code more and more really interesting news vsti and vst stuffs and have some nices projects but the base of the program run by taking more and more % of my processor and have some bugs still present since the 4.51 version (Everytime you load a vst or vst in fruity it's cutting the sound and the clock tempo that's the worst and older bug I know). In Live you don't have that kind of problems.

:(

Every single post of yours is hating on FL Studio, no exceptions. As much as you don't like it, it is apparently your favorite topic. So there's at least one good thing about FL Studio, it gives you something to talk about. :P

chj wrote:
Every single post of yours is hating on FL Studio, no exceptions. As much as you don't like it, it is apparently your favorite topic. So there's at least one good thing about FL Studio, it gives you something to talk about. :P
:lol:

I can't get how some people can actually hate a program. Did FL Studio sodomize your goldfish or something?

I don't hate this program I hate just this version ! ;)
The 7 is ok, and quite stable. I dislike to be stopped when I compose some tracks... and loose my work, and sometimes this version make the sound freeze then the only choice you got is reboot your XP... But fruity is really good for breackcore, drum & bass or stuff like that... when you know quite all the bugs and prepare a lot, you can play really nice computer music live with it.
Tchuss ;).

Sorry to response to a message not for me...

Return to “Smart Electronix”