Note to anyone who didn't receive the update email

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There are some users with email addresses that don't seem to work, so if you didn't receive the update email or if you didn't receive any response please let me know via PM or via a different email address. Also please check your junk mail folders and filters.

If you want to use a different email address than the one you registered with then please send me a copy of your payment notice and your license key.
Last edited by Lennard on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

I got the e-mail but it was in my spam folder. If you hadn't announced here I would have automatically deleted the folder contents.

You have a PM.

And another one.

Excuse, but I have not received updating Sylenth1 2.2 Here mine email: *** on which I is registered or here additional ***

Hi Grom, I've contacted you via email.

Hi Lennar Digital!

I've not received the email for updating.
My email is ***

Thanks. :wink:

Hi, check your email and PM!

anyone with gmail.com sometimes not receiving mails ? I just purchased sylenth1 and don't want to be so impatient to pm right away: but i've had this happened to me with another company too. gmail doesn't seem to like automated messages ?

EDIT: It's ok.

I sent you an email saying I did not recieve my activation key, but then I looked in my other email (the one that's connected to my paypal, which I bought Sylenth1 with) and it had was there for some reason. Had been there since before I sent you the email. Problem solved I guess :P

Lennard wrote:There are some users with email addresses that don't seem to work, so if you didn't receive the update email or if you didn't receive any response please let me know via PM or via a different email address. Also please check your junk mail folders and filters.

If you want to use a different email address than the one you registered with then please send me a copy of your payment notice and your license key.
I did not recive the update how do i go about getting it as I paid out for sylenth?

Nothing Here. PM sent.

If you recently purchased it... you already have the latest version.
You are currently reading my signature.

CosmicD wrote:anyone with gmail.com sometimes not receiving mails ? I just purchased sylenth1 and don't want to be so impatient to pm right away: but i've had this happened to me with another company too. gmail doesn't seem to like automated messages ?

A check of my gmail account reveals that I have not received ANY email (spam or otherwise) from LennarDigital for exactly a year. My only emails from them are the original purchase confirmations and serials.

Have I missed anything other than this most recent update?

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

BERFAB wrote:
CosmicD wrote:anyone with gmail.com sometimes not receiving mails ? I just purchased sylenth1 and don't want to be so impatient to pm right away: but i've had this happened to me with another company too. gmail doesn't seem to like automated messages ?

A check of my gmail account reveals that I have not received ANY email (spam or otherwise) from LennarDigital for exactly a year. My only emails from them are the original purchase confirmations and serials.

Have I missed anything other than this most recent update?

Cheers
-B
Isn't the last update from Nov last year?

Return to “LennarDigital”