Polyslax - Wayfinding

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New down tempo track up tonight. Has a rather serious tone to it I think.

Wayfinding

128 bit .mp3
7.1 mb
7:42 mins

Hope it works for some of you! :)
Image Image

Rather serious, eh? I am grabbing it now, so I bump thee.

not so very much.. link is still workiing..

Good production value, from what I can here at 128 bit mp3, very cinematic. Well arranged. I enjoyed it.

Heh, I kept expecting ending credits to start scrolling across my computer screen. Stuff like "Lead Camera Grip", and "Male Wardrobe Designer", and then finally the Panavision Logo :)
Stay in the glow.
Feed the glow.

runagate wrote:Rather serious, eh? I am grabbing it now, so I bump thee.
:D
Image Image

Touch_the_Universe wrote:not so very much.. link is still workiing..
Thanks for the listen anyhow TU!
Image Image

s4w2th wrote:Good production value, from what I can here at 128 bit mp3, very cinematic. Well arranged. I enjoyed it.

Heh, I kept expecting ending credits to start scrolling across my computer screen. Stuff like "Lead Camera Grip", and "Male Wardrobe Designer", and then finally the Panavision Logo :)
Much appreciated s4w2th! :)
Image Image

Lovely track, as per usual! :tu:
Really like the strings & piano in the intro, beautiful.
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

core wrote:Lovely track, as per usual! :tu:
Really like the strings & piano in the intro, beautiful.
Glad you like it core, thanks!
Image Image

I had expected the drums to come in sooner and then they surprised me when they did come in. Very nice Poly, it has an aire of determination... like the sound track for a man with a mission. Thanks.

Nice, some interesting sounds.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

POLYSLAX - Wayfinding

Hover above an irish seascape ... ascending flavour of meretricious complacency ... approach the burdensome lugubrious secret ... flash by of bodacious treetops ... waft of mists midst eerily quiescence ... derail of the train of thoughts ... acceleration of pulse and apprehension ... sidling up the cramped pass ... descry the shunned and afield hostel ... reception of a monocular nature ... soundless screams

:)

justin3am wrote:I had expected the drums to come in sooner and then they surprised me when they did come in. Very nice Poly, it has an aire of determination... like the sound track for a man with a mission. Thanks.
Thanks Justin, I appreciate the Michael Jackson reference! :wink:
Image Image

folderol wrote:Nice, some interesting sounds.
Thanks for checking it out!
Image Image

drumity wrote:POLYSLAX - Wayfinding

Hover above an irish seascape ... ascending flavour of meretricious complacency ... approach the burdensome lugubrious secret ... flash by of bodacious treetops ... waft of mists midst eerily quiescence ... derail of the train of thoughts ... acceleration of pulse and apprehension ... sidling up the cramped pass ... descry the shunned and afield hostel ... reception of a monocular nature ... soundless screams

:)
drumity, you crazy mofo, I love your wordscapes - thank you!

p.s. I want to write a track called soundless screams now. :)
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”