3am - gnuth taddr (an incomplete anagram)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Drums, bass, guitar and vox... maybe in a different format than you're used to.

gnuth taddr
Inspired by a recent track by Emerald Tablet and xoxos. It started as a remix of sorts but I didn't use your material in the end, sorry guys.

Thanks for listening.
Last edited by justin3am on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

What a beautiful dark soundscape! I love the low end and the droney pads especially. There are some wickedly nice melodic phrases in there, but very subtle, almost implied, or my brain's just auto filling I don't know. Anyhow this is a very strong piece Justin, congrats!

Meant to say... not sure if you wanted the levels to be that low for the last few minutes of the track?
Image Image

not working for me. i've been doing ~mario-style really really happy fun stuff for a few days. i just have.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Thanks guys, I know it's a bit of a challenge to sit through, but I was really happy with the way it came out.
polyslax wrote:Meant to say... not sure if you wanted the levels to be that low for the last few minutes of the track?
Yep, and I meant for the minute or so of silence at the end. I was thinking that I might put a version without the silence up for posting but this is the way it will be on the album.

will check this out when i have a good chunk of time, look forward to it.

Love the atmosphere. You grab for verbs that i am usually shun & pull it off well.
"Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense." http://rhythminmind.net - http://signaltonoize.com

Looks like a picked a good time to resurface. A lot of my peeps on the first page of the cafe and that makes me smile.
Almost a soundtrack to a chain gang on on Pluto. Wonderful noises - swirling, scraping, bending, floating, sinking, twisting, dripping, etc. I am just going to sit back and let this one bring me home for a while.
I'll get back later with a more in depth review. I hope this finds you well, my friend.

Apologies for falling out of communications, life has been, well, a mess. But I'm cleaning it up. :)

this is creepy action here. was kinda constantly wondering, ok what is gonna happen? then it just flows into some mayhem. like the flow of it, for a soundscape its real in depth as well. 8)

field recording of an alien forest during alien night?

solaris soundtrack?

ending inspires me to do a whole track that is at the threshold of audibility.

Return to “Music Cafe”