Sylenth 64bit crashes in Windows 7

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi :D
I have tried to get the 64bit vst version of Sylenth to work in Windows 7 64bit but it crashes Orion and Sonar 64bit versions when i try to add one instance of it.

D-Fusion wrote:Hi :D
I have tried to get the 64bit vst version of Sylenth to work in Windows 7 64bit but it crashes Orion and Sonar 64bit versions when i try to add one instance of it.
Windows 7 is still a beta version, so I'm not sure how much attention this might get. The full/regular version won't be released till early next year probably.

Examigan wrote:
Windows 7 is still a beta version, so I'm not sure how much attention this might get. The full/regular version won't be released till early next year probably.
True :D
I have reinstalled Vista 64bit and it works great there so i guess it must be some early beta problems with Win 7.

D-Fusion wrote:
Examigan wrote:
True :D
I have reinstalled Vista 64bit and it works great there so i guess it must be some early beta problems with Win 7.
:) I will probably install Win7 beta on an extra computer I have pretty soon, but won't even try anything with my music software yet. Hopefully when it is really released, it will be all ironed out.

Return to “LennarDigital”