midiMonitor not working in energyXT

Official support for: thepiz.org
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cool new feature. Thank you. :-)

Btw, I'm having problems with MidiMonitor in energyXT 2.5.2. It doesn't display a single event. In Live 8 it works as expected (and needed, thanks again). Anyone else noticed this problem?

elassi wrote:Cool new feature. Thank you. :-)

Btw, I'm having problems with MidiMonitor in energyXT 2.5.2. It doesn't display a single event. In Live 8 it works as expected (and needed, thanks again). Anyone else noticed this problem?
it should work as long as the output is connected to something. also in energyXT if you use it as a send or insert effect it'll be disabled if the mixer channel is silent. otherwise there should be no problem... i do most of my testing in energyXT and use midiMonitor there all the time.
wrongtastic, baby
tucson's number one gothic rock band since 1995

Hmm, then it seems to be a problem with my system. Still MidiMon doesn't display any data - though the "thru" function is working which proves the plugin receives and (kind of) transmits midi signals. Another strange thing: MidiMon changes its color every time I doubleclick on its symbol in the XT modular view... But I'm having another similar anomaly with a compressor plug (knobs and controls are not refreshed after preset loading) so I guess I'll have to search within my setup or leave a report in the XT forum. :-(

Return to “Insert Piz Here”