Where is Sylenth after install????

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This might sound stupid, but I can't find Sylenth after installing on the HD

I'm running Mac OSX 10.6.2

I opened Ableton Live and tried to use the browser to find it with no luck.

I've searched with finder as well.

A little help???

during the installation you choice normally your vst-directoy, so it should be there, where you said, that the installer should installed it :D

When installing, it only allows me to select which drive to install it to, not a folder or anything. I would have to manually search through the drive to find it and put it in it's proper place. I can't find it on my drive though.

Yep, on PC, as opposed to a Mac, literally everything goes into a folder inside a Vst folder of your choosing.

I'm on a Mac, so where would it go? The only option I have is to save it to the HD. After the installation though, I can't find it on the HD.

Ok, I found sylenth.vst in the plugins folder on the HD. Now I'm navigating the browser in Live and I can't find it there.

Because it's in its own folder (and not just a .dll sitting in a Vst folder) it may be in a slightly different place to other Vsts. I don't have a Mac or Live so just a guess. It's like that on a PC. Check the whole of your browser.

Yeah, but there's no folder named sylenth 2 or the company name on the HD. I've searched all through it, installed the program multiple times, and I can't find it. When I look in the plugins folder on Live's browser, there is an instance of Sylenth, but it's version 1 and it's a demo, so that's not it. Kinda sucks I just paid $200 and I can't even find it to use.

If you do a search for 'sylenth' and can't find it, something is obviously not right! Mine installed perfectly. Not much help am I? :oops:

djkairotik wrote:Yeah, but there's no folder named sylenth 2 or the company name on the HD. I've searched all through it, installed the program multiple times, and I can't find it. When I look in the plugins folder on Live's browser, there is an instance of Sylenth, but it's version 1 and it's a demo, so that's not it. Kinda sucks I just paid $200 and I can't even find it to use.
It's called Sylenth1.

You should have a full license installer and a personal license file. Check the manual.

Thanks. I got it working.

Hi Im having the exact same problem. My license cant be opened by safari and I can only get the demo working on logic. Can you please let me know what you did to get it working?
Thanks

Sylenth1 is installed in your VST and Components folders on your main drive in OSX:

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Sylenth1.vst
/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/Sylenth1.component
Amk2011 wrote:Hi Im having the exact same problem. My license cant be opened by safari and I can only get the demo working on logic. Can you please let me know what you did to get it working?
Thanks
You should not try to open the license file. Please read and follow the installation instructions in your license email closely. If you keep having problems, please email for fast help.

A reply from lennard. :shock: . Praise the lord. :hihi:

(don't mind me, just happy to see you're still around)
musisikamar.com

im having the same problem can anyone tell me how they managed to get it working?

Return to “LennarDigital”