The pant, the wind and the washing line

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
I'm happy to propose you a piece composed reading a nice haïku (little poem) from Hélène Leclerc (Canada).
I don't know translate in english langage this haïku, sorry...
Imagine only a pant on a washing line with the wind. :)

corde à linge
le vent tente d'enfiler
un pantalon

Some musical movments (the pant is moving on the washing line), more and more wide with musical box, piano, ehru and many other instruments.
It's here >
La corde à linge

Daniel.

Last edited by Daniel Pompougnac on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Very nice ! I enjoyed the spirit after this composition.
good arrangement and effective melodies for a slightly dramatic mood.
Great stuff
:tu:

Cheers

what a nice listening, from the first second to the last

Très sympa, je découvre l'artiste, le site, les plugins, une vraie pépite, que dis-je, une véritable mine ! Bravo !

This is fantastic. I'm feeling the oriental-ish flute-type thing a lot. This is quite a nice tune.

And it does tend to be a bit dramatic at times, but that's great. It tells a story, a very pretty story.

Hi Daniel,

Great work! You show that you actually know what you are doing. I found some interesting harmonic progressions in your tune, and it was nice to hear how you mixed the Japanese foundation with elements from jazz.

I wonder what this would sound like if you substitute the piano (it's MIDI, right?) for another lead instrument. I personally feel that the piano is both a bit too harsh when compared to the rest of the arrangement and also that the theme gets too much attention becuase of this (think of a fugue by Bach - the theme gets repeated a bunch of times but not so profoundly as it's often hidden in the different voices).

It was great to back visiting your web site too; I don't think I've been there for the last year or so. Love your window!

/SparkySpark
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

:oops:

Wow, this is lovely. Thank you.
No longer a moderator.

Daniel, I love your PC cooling system a lot ! :love:
Thanks for the idea ! :D
My old DAW sounds like movie wind generator ! I'll put some PVC tubes in it too ! :wink:

Cheers,

Max... .. . :P
Carpo diem ergo sum !

Very much enjoyed this, and Max, I disagree. I thought the piano fitted very well.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Excellent stuff, really enjoyed it.

Loved the feel of the track, particularly the sparse choppiness of the arrangment (so I liked the piano but, if anything, less so the string/pad sounds because that filled in the gaps I was enjoying).

Thanks for posting.

Man I'm loving that soundtrack....
What VST are you using for the ethnic flute? I have to get my hands on that...

Awesome job!!!

What VST are you using for the ethnic flute?
Mini Ehru from Kong audio. They have a forum on KVR.

And thank's for all your feelings :)
Last edited by Daniel Pompougnac on Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lovely stuff. Much enjoyed.

Victor.

Tank's, Victor, your feedback is appreciated.

Return to “Music Cafe”