something wild

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

download here

Lyrics and flac on my blog.

instrumentarium: HahahaDS01 + Flying Haggis doing distorted stomp; sfz + Trachtman piano soundfont squeezed by Rough Rider; AAS Ultra Analog doing the marimbalous thingie; Elektrostudio Micro Moon; Battery + Ms Polonium; Kontakt + tuba, french oboe, bassoon and some trombones.

a most enjoyable shining ride through the Zombiverse with King Camembert: molto grazie! The vox/instrument choir in the end is the icing on the cheese.

:)
"It dreamed itself along"

nice how you keep experimenting with sounds and arrangements,
this is also a good melody for me

which one? The Camembert?

ZQ trademark sound and arrangment. Smart, psychedelic, odd pop. The opening sound is killer. Dig your vocals too. I like it. Don't know why but it sounds to me like something David Byrne would write (if on acid :hihi:)
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

this is great!

i like the rhythmic freedom of it, especially during the instrumental part in the middle... driving, yet confusing: it definitely works really well.

great vocal delivery too, lyrics are bit hard to understand clearly but i really dig when you have multiple vocal tracks going at once doing different things.

super fun stuff as always. thanks for sharing!

Agreed that the 'chipsound' sort of opening is great.

If this part of an album you're working on; it's all shaping up very well.

Well, even if this isn't part of an album, it's is a good one!

Thanks for the comments to all cheese enthusiasts.
funky lime wrote:lyrics are bit hard to understand clearly
Yes, this bothers me, it's a disadvantage of singing in alien language, it will have to do as the exotic coloring of my stuff, I'm afraid... I thought people don't care about the meaning of words anyway.
mrblitz000 wrote:If this part of an album you're working on; it's all shaping up very well.
Yes, it is on my mind, if I can keep to current rate of progress I can be there by the end of May...

liqih wrote:The Cheddar : http://205.188.215.225:8008/listen.pls
:dog: holy shit! this is more like a Bavarian Mountain Rebell Cheese :-o :hihi:

Very good indeed, this one sound inspired and it's certainly effective.
I like your wave of eccentric-pop tunes. Cool stuff.
I agree with Mello on the final choir: astounding

Cheers

Wow.. a load of stuff that probably shouldnt work - blending beautifully! (seems to be your 'thang' ;) .. I'll add another vote for the great ending too, which really works very nicely. Liked how the vocals sat in this one generally too :clap:

nicely mixed and utterly, utterly bonkers :shock: :lol:

and to echo others, the choral ending is fantastic.

steve.

Fantastic. Thanks.
No longer a moderator.

Wonderful! :-)
... and catchy!

Return to “Music Cafe”