Tracktion in Action!

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First attempt at a guitar based rock/metal track. All instruments are VI's (RealStrat by Musiclab for the lead and rhythm guitars) and vox shouts from DubFellaz. Arranged, mixed and mastered in Waveform 11.5 Pro with DAW Essentials plug-ins.

https://soundcloud.com/user-522587607/t ... al_sharing

https://soundcloud.com/user-831825769-5 ... al_sharing

Another using the chords from a classical piece in the middle section.
This time Debussy. Hopefully my last in 11!

www.tinyurl.com/ONBEATS

I made garage/house music back in 1997-2000 ish, and dabbled in some rap/rnb production later in 2006 and won an award for one of my compositions.

Fast forward to covid and I bought a MacBook Pro M1 and got a few vst's installed. One of which I made myself then had it rendered by some guys on instagram. My friend in North Africa made the other installed vst's and I love them!

The setup is really simple. 4 channel eq on my master is all I use in addition to the vst's. Beat making is officially another side income. I have a website page for promo, distrokid to get the beats out to potential buyers, registered with UTM, PRS, MCPS, BMI and I now have a music lawyer for contracts/sales.

Hensive 1+2 vst
Keytron vst
Quantum vst (brand new, tested and released last week)
Trap Rap vst (my dirty drum selection; a selection of drums that are already processed and ready to go).

I reinstalled Halftime vst this morning and finally figured it out. It means I can be lazy in future productions and use the main melody for the verse, warped/slowed down. I assume that's why people use it 🙈😂.

I hope you guys enjoy my music. I usually make one beat every week because of other work commitments. Also, if anybody visits the Nürburgring race track in Germany, I've got dedicated rental cars setup for public rental on track 😎.

💻🎹🎛🔊

multree wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:21 am
recorded and mixed in Waveform 8 (currently using Waveform Free which is just as good if not better)

https://theshut.bandcamp.com/releases

bro... das klingt richtig gut anzuhören! wo ist Recklinghausen eigentlich? ich wohne in nürburg beim nürburgring 🇩🇪❤️🏁

geil! einfach geil! ich war gestern mit zwei jungs in Essen, beat making. Tracktion Waveform macht alles! Bin verliebt 🥰 sag's mir bitte wenn du deinen musik auf YouTube oder Amazon hochgeladen hast 😎

💻🎹🎛🔊

ON BEATS wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:49 am www.tinyurl.com/ONBEATS

I made garage/house music back in 1997-2000 ish, and dabbled in some rap/rnb production later in 2006 and won an award for one of my compositions.

Fast forward to covid and I bought a MacBook Pro M1 and got a few vst's installed. One of which I made myself then had it rendered by some guys on instagram. My friend in North Africa made the other installed vst's and I love them!

The setup is really simple. 4 channel eq on my master is all I use in addition to the vst's. Beat making is officially another side income. I have a website page for promo, distrokid to get the beats out to potential buyers, registered with UTM, PRS, MCPS, BMI and I now have a music lawyer for contracts/sales.

Hensive 1+2 vst
Keytron vst
Quantum vst (brand new, tested and released last week)
Trap Rap vst (my dirty drum selection; a selection of drums that are already processed and ready to go).

I reinstalled Halftime vst this morning and finally figured it out. It means I can be lazy in future productions and use the main melody for the verse, warped/slowed down. I assume that's why people use it 🙈😂.

I hope you guys enjoy my music. I usually make one beat every week because of other work commitments. Also, if anybody visits the Nürburgring race track in Germany, I've got dedicated rental cars setup for public rental on track 😎.

💻🎹🎛🔊
Checked this today. This isn't necessarily the kind of thing I listen to much but I love hearing this kind of thing being done in Waveform since its not typical.
Windows 10 PC. Reason. Cubase. Waveform. Reaper. Studio One Pro. Epiphone Les Paul Pro II. Nektar Panorama t4. Yamaha RBX Bass. Faderport 2. Eris E5 Monitors. SSL2 Interface. Audient Evo 4. AKG C214. Aston Origin. MXL 990.

multree wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:21 am recorded and mixed in Waveform 8 (currently using Waveform Free which is just as good if not better)

Just listened to your entire EP and its great! The mix is really good. I love the saturation on the vocals. Super impressed man.
Windows 10 PC. Reason. Cubase. Waveform. Reaper. Studio One Pro. Epiphone Les Paul Pro II. Nektar Panorama t4. Yamaha RBX Bass. Faderport 2. Eris E5 Monitors. SSL2 Interface. Audient Evo 4. AKG C214. Aston Origin. MXL 990.

jjpscott01 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:21 pm
multree wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:21 am recorded and mixed in Waveform 8 (currently using Waveform Free which is just as good if not better)

Just listened to your entire EP and its great! The mix is really good. I love the saturation on the vocals. Super impressed man.
Hey... thanks :oops: the saturation on the vocals is actually the only non-tracks plug-in i used on this if I remember correctly. it's a preset from EZmix Lite that I really liked. Nowadays I love to use Wavesfactory Cassette for these things...

Awesome work! Right now, I'm in the process of making Waveform my main DAW again, finding out if it possible after all. Your tracks help me a lot! :-)
Waveform 12 Pro, Cubase Pro 13, Windows 11, i7-13700H

UnionS8
Thanks I switched from logic but still mess around with Caustic on mobile. There's a lot to like with waveform. Look forward to hearing your tracks.

Hi All!

Firstly a very happy new year to all of you! :party:

Here's a track made entirely in Waveform 12 Pro for the KVR One Synth Challenge #167: Any One DAW Synth and using only the 4OSC synth to synthesize all the sounds. No samples were used and everything is in MIDI.

https://soundcloud.com/theexponent/perseverance

I hope you enjoy it and take care! :hug:

Technical Details:

DAW: Waveform 12 Pro
Synth: 4OSC (33 Instances)
Native FX: TEqualizer, 8-band Equalizer, Compressor, Limiter,
3rd Party Free FX: OrilRiver, SuperMassive, Cocoa Delay, GClip, LoudMax, OTT, QuickHaas
Mastering: GClip, LoudMax
Metering: SPAN, Youlean Loudness Meter 2

I really like this 4osc thing. Nice job with the sounds, and the track overall.

I bought myself a new synth recently and wanted to see what I could do with it.
So I decided to make a track using only that synth (a Novation Peak). I got the idea to do a sixties style soul instrumental with it. This self-penned track is the result.
So all sounds are from the Peak (including percussion), using exclusively patches I programmed from scratch. No other instruments or effects were used.
All instrument parts were composed in Tracktion Waveform pro's piano roll editor.
Subsequently recorded part for part as audio and mixed in Waveform.
Tracktion Master Mix plug-in was used on the master track. No other plug-ins.
Then the edit was exported and rendered to a wav file.
https://open.spotify.com/album/61GB4535 ... pMS4Jf5U2A

Return to “Tracktion”