Asteroid Toutatis flyby

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Picture yourself inside a spacecraft with your face "glued" to the window on your way to the outer reaches of the solar system, and while crossing the asteroid belt, having a close encounter with the potato shaped asteroid Toutatis, a 4.5×2.4×1.9 km rock thumbling chaoticly through space. It was a near miss, but you escaped without a scratch... :D for now.
Meanwhile, you were listening to this music on KVR, cause the internet already covered the whole Solar System 8) :
http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/5/28/ ... _Flyby.mp3
duration=3'22"
mp3=3.86MB@160kbps
www.youtube.com/Synthillator
er... keep on rocking (despite all obstacles :shrug: ) :band2:

Enjoyable, very nice choice of "space" synth sounds and good melody.
Cool stuff.

Cheers

Laguna Rising wrote:Enjoyable, very nice choice of "space" synth sounds and good melody.
Cool stuff.

Cheers
I'm glad you enjoyed it, Thanks for listening!
Anyone else listening that can give some more feedback?...
Thanks in advance.

synth sounds are indeed spacey, in a retro sort of way at times. i like that.

i like the arp tone... not sure why cuz i usually don't fancy arps, but it's fun and very appropriate.

melody part is a bit noodly for my tastes, without really doing anything in particular for the composition as a whole.

the beat is totally catchy in its simplicity. at first i didn't really like the actual drum sounds, but they sort of grew on my by the end of the track.

overall, pretty fun stuff. thanks for sharing!

funky lime wrote:synth sounds are indeed spacey, in a retro sort of way at times. i like that.

i like the arp tone... not sure why cuz i usually don't fancy arps, but it's fun and very appropriate.

melody part is a bit noodly for my tastes, without really doing anything in particular for the composition as a whole.

the beat is totally catchy in its simplicity. at first i didn't really like the actual drum sounds, but they sort of grew on my by the end of the track.

overall, pretty fun stuff. thanks for sharing!
Hi :), Thanks for listening and for the feedback.
Sorry for the late reply, but I was away from home and from my computer.

Return to “Music Cafe”