Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sux!

I just wanna get on with the music

not for me...

Not for me either.

What is the problem your having, that makes you say that?
Maybe somebody here can help you figure it out or something.

Works great here too! What's the issue?

I haven't run into any problems since I've been using them. :shrug:

some feedback shit that's loud as hell happens now and then, only in Live. i gave up trying to figure it out and felt like venting

i ain't spending a week messing with it. i'll use something else when it happens

sinzero wrote:some feedback shit that's loud as hell happens now and then, only in Live. i gave up trying to figure it out and felt like venting

i ain't spending a week messing with it. i'll use something else when it happens
:lol: Why posting this thread then? I thought you were looking for a helping hand

i report no problems here either win xp pro live suite 8.1.3 w/ Zebra2.5 n ACE 1.0

sinzero wrote:some feedback shit that's loud as hell happens now and then, only in Live.
Maybe you could post a sound clip of it happening, or even a preset used when it happens?
What is the other daw(s) that it does not happen in?

Feedback can be caused by certain comb filter settings, or effects settings.
Sometimes built in reverb or chorus can cause this, but it would be happening in any daw.

My Zebra is alive in Live too. :-) But try to reinstall first Zebra then Live (with actual 8.1.3 version) If it doesn't help, problem is somewhere outside Live or Zebra.

an accidental midi learn?

Return to “u-he”