something sweet and melting - electronic odd bop

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

download mp3

more on the subject

made with iloSynth1, Krolar SX-2, Battery and Kontakt.

Zombie Queen wrote:Image
download mp3

more on the subject

made with iloSynth1, Krolar SX-2, Battery and Kontakt.

Odd isn't the half of it. Made me smile, a lot.

Groovin' zombie-ish extravaganza, catchy theme and well developed vocal lines, what more can you ask ?
:tu:

Cheers

Nicely done, excellent odd voice indeed.

I enjoyed it. Thanks, Zombie Queen.
No longer a moderator.

Very nice ZQ, what did you use iloSynth1 for?
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

oops ... two days to late too to get a Zom-record and the ice is melting!!!!

Uiii, this is funny again and evil, very evil. :evil: :) :D :) :clap:
"It dreamed itself along"

Thanks a lot for comments, I didn't notice when did they all flowed in. iloSynth is the synth-strings stabs which come in at the very beginning. But where's the evil?

I like this! The image looks like a movie poster for a Broken Lizard film. I think this song is my favorite from you. I have to listen again to the other 600 songs you've submitted and compare.

Anybody else reminded of Weather Report's Black Market during the intro? Nice :-)
When I was younger I used to be in doubt. These days I'm not so sure.

Hi SHUSH, according to vibes Mello is sensing there should be 666 other songs.

Weather reports are completely uninteresting this month, it rains all the time. Maybe I should look for one on black market, thanks for the hint!

Zombie Queen wrote:Hi SHUSH, according to vibes Mello is sensing there should be 666 other songs.
No wonder, shusherl is "an evil Satanic label that sacrifices chickens and iguanas".
Zombie Queen wrote: Weather reports are completely uninteresting this month, it rains all the time. Maybe I should look for one on black market, thanks for the hint!
:-o :hihi:
"It dreamed itself along"

i LOVE the vocals, as always with your tracks. i don't know how you write the lyrics you do but they are magical, and they fit the music perfectly.

strange synth tones as well... just all around awesomeness. thank you for sharing!

Thanks Funky Lime, you are too kind.

This is absolutely brilliant!

Your lyrics are great, as usual.

You're from Poland, yes? So how is it that a Polish dude writes better lyrics in English, than the vast majority of native-english-speaking artists?

It's amazing...

Return to “Music Cafe”