Vera font

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm having trouble running Zebra. There is no text appearing on the interface, even thought the vera font is where it should be in the data folder. I think I may have already had a copy of that font in my windows fonts folder. Could that be a the conflict?

I'm running Win XP SP2.

My latest plugins need "Lucida Sans Unicode" from the Windows fonts folder. If this isn't present they should fall back to Vera, but a bug prevents that, so they don't :oops:

Afaiaa you only need to rename Vera.ttf to l_10646.ttf (this is what Lucida Grande Unicode is called) and put it into the Windows\Fonts\ directory.

;) Urs

Urs wrote:Afaiaa you only need to rename Vera.ttf to l_10646.ttf (this is what Lucida Grande Unicode is called) and put it into the Windows\Fonts\ directory. ;) Urs
You might want to copy it in case something else relies on Vera.ttf. ;)

bmrzycki wrote:
Urs wrote:Afaiaa you only need to rename Vera.ttf to l_10646.ttf (this is what Lucida Grande Unicode is called) and put it into the Windows\Fonts\ directory. ;) Urs
You might want to copy it in case something else relies on Vera.ttf. ;)
(nothing else relies to the Vera.ttf that I distribute with my stuff... I might fix that bug though, then it's being used on occasion)

Return to “u-he”