Using Mountain Dulcimer and Acoustic Guitar Collection StrumMaker II in a song.

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Excerpt from a client's version of Simple Gifts using instruments from
Acoustic Guitar Collection, Mountain Dulcimer, and Lap Harp.
Used by permission.

Simple Gifts Video
Better sounding .mov version

AGC owners might notice that the StrumMaker II GUI pictured has 12 frets available instead of 6. We're working on an update, and will notify our customers by email when it's ready!

Thank-you,
TC
indiginus[/img]
Last edited by tcollins on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

:o
WOW ....

this has such an authentic sound ... :(

I'm sorry to have to say this ... but, as a real-time 'acoustic instrument player' ... this makes me feel so :-o threatened :-o

If software developers keep making stuff like this ... :help: us instrumentalists are going to be out of a ******* job :roll:

:(
James
---------------------------------------------
New Updated music site at - http://www.fraserology.com/music/

very nice demo

and your ac guitars are next on my list :o :shock:

:tu: :tu: :tu:

+ congrats for the videos on your site : Demo your sample sets in a very good way

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

offthewall wrote::o
WOW ....

this has such an authentic sound ... :(

I'm sorry to have to say this ... but, as a real-time 'acoustic instrument player' ... this makes me feel so :-o threatened :-o

If software developers keep making stuff like this ... :help: us instrumentalists are going to be out of a ******* job :roll:

:(
James
Not to worry, James! :)
Musicians and composers who have developed the skills to play acoustic (or electrified) instruments will always have the advantage when it comes to production. As a keyboardist, I have many, many times cursed the fact that I couldn't manage to pull off a decent real guitar track with my paltry guitar playing skills. Sample libraries are what we use when there isn't a great instrumentalist in the room with us, or when we need to get an idea down fast.
If you can use your computer to create music (like me), and then lay down a great guitar, cello, or dobro track on top (unlike me), you win!

Thank-you for the kind comments on the video, BTW.

T Collins
indiginus

Fantastic demo and the other videos and demos at your site are great too!

I'm not aware of anyone else who has a mountain dulcimer library out there - certainly not of this quality and depth.

I don't feel threatened... as good as these sound, there's still nothing (imo) that can compare to having the real thing in front of you and an authentic live performance. :)

These are just another tool. Albeit a very good one.
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Return to “Indiginus”