Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
MolotovSound
KVRist

42 posts since 4 Aug, 2010, from The Netherlands

Postby MolotovSound; Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:34 am Free Timbales by Molotov Sound, they have arrived.

As promised, here's the sample pack of timbale samples, released exclusively here for KvR:

http://molotov-sound.com/kvr/

More free libraries in the near future, as well as our first commercial library.

Tell me what you think!

- Tim

(this topic is a duplicate of the one in the Instruments forum, I figured since it concerns both instruments and samples, for once, this would be okay? :))
Tim - MolotovSound
stimresp
KVRian

992 posts since 1 Jul, 2008

Postby stimresp; Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:44 am

Thanks!
monkeyweasel
KVRian

503 posts since 1 Jun, 2008

Postby monkeyweasel; Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:40 am

thanks. dont want to sound ungrateful but, just er, a little confused: these timbales were already available on freesound and youve cut them up into individual hits and processed them slightly? i'd undesrtood from the thread in the instruments forum that it was soemthing new you'd recorded yourself. though its true you probably didnt imply anyhting of the kind, i just assumed. anyway, wouldnt it have been easier just to say "there are some great timbales on freesound which i recommend you go download, here's the link"? or have i missed something?
Signature blocked until somebody convinces me they aren't utterly pointless
dark_virus
KVRAF

1582 posts since 28 Jun, 2007, from Amazon rain forest

Postby dark_virus; Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:15 am

Thank you very much! I really love latin percussion samples! :love:
MolotovSound
KVRist

42 posts since 4 Aug, 2010, from The Netherlands

Postby MolotovSound; Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:23 am

monkeyweasel wrote:thanks. dont want to sound ungrateful but, just er, a little confused: these timbales were already available on freesound and youve cut them up into individual hits and processed them slightly? i'd undesrtood from the thread in the instruments forum that it was soemthing new you'd recorded yourself. though its true you probably didnt imply anyhting of the kind, i just assumed. anyway, wouldnt it have been easier just to say "there are some great timbales on freesound which i recommend you go download, here's the link"? or have i missed something?

You are completely correct, I did not record these. However, the original recording, which is from freesound, contained a lot of junk, and it was still quite a lot of work to get them to a decent workable condition. This is mearly a starter release from me, to give something to the community, which I will continue to do, but with my own recordings.
Tim - MolotovSound
monkeyweasel
KVRian

503 posts since 1 Jun, 2008

Postby monkeyweasel; Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:50 am

okay, thanks. saving us the hard work of cutting and editing is appreciated anyway...
Signature blocked until somebody convinces me they aren't utterly pointless
dsp music
KVRian

969 posts since 18 Jun, 2004, from Here I am.

Postby dsp music; Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:15 am

I just found out that sample pack.
Thanks for taking the time to clean and cut these. :)
bioLogic
KVRist

181 posts since 10 Dec, 2006

Postby bioLogic; Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:28 am

If anyone makes a Kontakt version, let me know!
jobromedia
KVRAF

4918 posts since 10 Feb, 2006, from Stockholm, Sweden

Postby jobromedia; Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:39 pm

This needs a bump. I found out about this samplepack today, and I like it. Thanks!
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.
bailees7irish
KVRAF

2682 posts since 30 Mar, 2007, from In and Out Burger

Postby bailees7irish; Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:17 am

jobromedia wrote:This needs a bump. I found out about this samplepack today, and I like it. Thanks!

+1
[Insert Signature Here]
michael2
KVRAF

2176 posts since 17 Jan, 2008

Postby michael2; Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:02 pm

thanks a bunch.
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/
mfb
KVRist

232 posts since 3 May, 2006

Postby mfb; Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:39 am

MolotovSound wrote:You are completely correct, I did not record these. However, the original recording, which is from freesound, contained a lot of junk, and it was still quite a lot of work to get them to a decent workable condition. This is mearly a starter release from me, to give something to the community, which I will continue to do, but with my own recordings.

Although the download page does currently acknowledge hello_flowers, as is required by the terms of the Creative Commons license under which the original recordings were published, it would have been nice to give him/her a shoutout in your original post, as well as perhaps including an acknowledgement in the form of a README or txt file in the actual download.
MIDICH1
KVRist

165 posts since 26 May, 2005, from Lost Angeles

Postby MIDICH1; Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:09 pm

THANK YOU!

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries