acousynthetic heavy strings

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

download

This is made with String Studio from recent no-brainer, mixed with some library sounds.

Tagged for later

I love so much the vibe of this song. I like the melodies and the timbre of the sounds used here, they go together rather well.
Nice composition.

Cheers

stunning! You make the physically modelled sounds sound like 'real' instruments.
Scratchy beauty. :clap:
"It dreamed itself along"

I agree with mellotronaut. You master the physical expression well. There were some other symthsounds that I were less fond of, but all in all: thanks for the ride! :)

This is great stuff!

The only thing I can think of to change; is with the super high notes which sound off briefly in a couple of spots. Maybe give them a bit of 'modulation' or 'chorus' or 'detune' or somesuch.

As it is, this piece is really invigorating! Thanks for sharing.

that's great! it really shows what this synth is capable of (in the right hands)

neil.

Thank you for comments. Long high pitched notes are from a sample library, solo violin and these sound a bit irritating, just like a single violin do. There are no other synth sounds there than String Studio, which is the only instrument which is all over the track, choir and bass trombones are also from sample libraries, funny how they seem to sound less natural here. Anyway I didn't focus on natural sound at all, I was just surfing String Studio vibe, it's plenty of fun.

Very clever work. I mostly liked it but those sustained high pitch notes spoiled it for me.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Excellent. Thank you.
No longer a moderator.

Bookmarked for tomorrow
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Love this one :D
Sounds really cool and agitated and really stringish.
Besides this is a good composition. Respect, enjoyed it a lots!
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Hmmmmm....

I really like it!

8)

Return to “Music Cafe”