examples of instrument stripping?

Official support for: photosounder.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi All,

I just want a tutorial on how to strip instrument sounds from Trance music.

I can provide a typical Sample and get your opinions?

Most trance music is extremely harmonically WIDE and rich. Bass and TOP END
sounds can be to the extreme of audiophile limits.

Lots of trance has a foundation layer of orchestral synth patches...these are often organic in sound and very complex. In other words i'ts not an exact
pattern but nearly is

I wondered if the joise susspression tutorial could be used to isolate
this foundation synth line....thus making it more simple to then extract
top end lead arpeggiated synth melodies?

My machine is not particularly fast so messing around can take a while.

I am sticking with Photosounder because of the excellent simpel example
of extracting a kick drum. If only extracting ANY sounds from a mix was that simple!

I feel that experts who use photosounder probably KNOW how to achieve my desires and it's just down to lack of tutorials and examples.

For example, the noise susporession competition winner...his work is pretty complex and takes about 9 steps. How would you learn these skills without proper tutorials?

I realize that PHotosounder is also very strong as a sound creating tool.
This aspect also greatly interests me with photo-sounder.

could you give examples of how to create really interesting sounds?

I see there is an example fo creating DRUMS by making some simple drawings in photoshop....it's really very very interesting. This is a great aspect of photosounder.

The idea of drawing SOUNDS.

What about photosounder and multi core tools?....what is PS like when you use several instances of it?

Don't get me wrong here. Prosoniq isolate also does NOT have any tutorials. They are extermely sparce for a tool that costs 330 pounds? (it's actually ridiculous)

I would be happy yo put the time in to learn photosounder if i can see some evidence that it can split up trance instruments from a song. I would even consider buying a new computer to run photosounder.

Infact, with a very fast computer, it would be interesting to spend a lot of time learning about photosounder. I am happy to use skype etc and go through tutorials with anybody that is interested.

thanks

Vince.

Return to “Photosounder”