Show AGC in Kontakt

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AGC is the first sample library I have purchased not from NI so sorry if this seems like a stupid question. How do I get the AGC sample library to show in Kontact like my NI libraries?

Well never mind my question above. I finally read the manual and discovered AGC is not a library and that I must load the AGC instrument from the file menu. Also I would like to suggest that in the future Indiginus have an installer instead of the drag and drop procedure. Dragging and dropping the update into my original AGC folder seemed very strange and it didn't make sense to me that everything would work. Anyway it does work and I have to say that AGC sounds outstanding especially for $40.

In order for a library to appear in the "Libraries" tab, the developer must have a license agreement with NI and include the Kontakt player with that product. This would be a good thing, but the price of the product would necessarily go much higher- probably in the $150-$200 range for something like AGC. We have chosen to keep our products more affordable.
Besides price, another advantage of staying independent is the ability to update the library whenever we come up with a new feature!
Thank-you for the kind words, and enjoy the guitars!
TC

Return to “Indiginus”