Hanging on other coat-tails (again)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I really enjoyed last months competition, especially having access to individual tracks. One I especially liked was the very clean acoustic track that Patrick9 made available so I thought I'd have a bit of a play with it.

First I made it a little less clean with some crap rhythm guitar :P, then hid the fact by adding some so-so synth lines and my own bass. I think this arrangement would probably benefit from some light percussion, probably shaky things rather then banging ones, but that's really beyond me :(

Anyway here it is:
A December Tune
as an ogg or an mp3
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

reminiscent of hawaii for me :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Luverly... hats off to Patrick9 for an awesome guitar piece and your embellishments are swell too. 8)
Image Image

I really liked it. Excellent!
The cat has four paws: in, out, ground and power supply )
Listen to my music

Thanks a lot for your comments. I really fell in love with Patrick's simple melody line so just wanted to gently support it and hopefully detract nothing.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Just a micro bump. Not quite ready for page three :)

Return to “Music Cafe”