Review Waldorf PPG 3.V on Maak Digitale Muziek

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
PPG Wave 3.V

Hello all,

I reviewed the Waldorf PPG 3.V, which might be an interesting read. You can find the review on Maak Digitale Muziek. It's available in Dutch and English.

Kind regards,

Ruud de Graaff

Hi Ruud,

thanks for the nice review. I made "some" of the factory sounds of the PPG Wave 3.V and i really love that synth. :love: Currently i'm working on a new bank for it which will hopefully be finished before the end of the month. The bank will include a bunch of new samples, some are from Soniccouture Novachord with kind permission of the company.

Here is a demo of one Novachord sample in PPG Wave 3.V:
http://rapidshare.com/files/449579331/I ... va.mp3.zip

This is a single instance and a single sounds, no external FXs were used.

Rob Lee already published his new bank a few weeks ago which is quite nice like most of his banks.

About the interface: Yes it's a bit complicated but like i told several times in other threads for this synth it's quite important to read the manual if you want to program it or want to use advanced features like e.g. Multi mode.

Best wishes,
Ingo Weidner
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Hello Ingo,
Thanks for your comments on my review. That Novachord sample sounds great!

The factory sounds of the PPG Wave 3.V sound really good, lots of variation. Congratulations to you and the others of the team!

While testing this synth you should read the (excellent) manual indeed, for a good understanding of the synth. I hope I made that clear enough in the review.

Ruud

Return to “Instruments”