Nylon Guitar. New samples library from Ilya Efimov Sound Production

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ilya Efimov Sound Production presents new guitar library for Kontakt
Ilya Efimov Nylon Guitar

http://www.ilyaefimov.com

DEMO. When You Go Away
DEMO. Memories
DEMO. Tim

Audio-demo is available on our website also.

Video-demo is available on Youtube (www.youtube.com/user/ilyaefimov)

We are pleased to offer you fantastic realistic virtual guitar. We have made realism by using 14 dynamic colors for each note. This library is essential for Nylon Guitar imitation. You can use all frets for each string. The select of the strings and positions can be both automatic and manual. The control over any parameter is available though Graphic User Interface and your sequencer. You can easily use any of 14 articulations, selecting a particular articulation that you need. Legato and glissando are implemented in the library. Using those features you can reach a higher level of realism. The library contains a great number of FXs, such as side noises that will appear during the time one plays the guitar up to percussion effects.

Features:

* 2,1 Gb (NCW Compression), 44,1 Hz 24 bit, stereo, about 3500 samples
* 14 velocity layers for each note 17 frets on the each string with round-robin.
* Automatic and manual String Selection
* Automatic and manual Left Hand Playing Position Selection
* 3 modes for automatic search of chord position
* 14 different articulations
* Realistic legato
* Realistic glissando
* Repetition and strum keys
* Many differents FX and Noises

You can buy it for 149€ now !

This library will work correctly only with full Kontakt 4.2 version and later.[/url]
Last edited by Efimoff on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wow, Ilya that sounds really really good. That's gone straight on to my shopping list. Great demos as well. Are you SURE those are samples? ;)

Wow @ demos

The demos sound fantastic yeah, great job :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

No kidding! This is the most convincing nylon guitar library I've heard to date. Truly impressive.

Just watched the youtube video..seems to be an insane amount of key switching going on....as would be expected i guess..

Thank you so much for your kind feedback !

idolo1co, this demo track I made ​​using a test patch, so they had many options to assign manually. (under development)
Toggle articulation is necessary, of course, but only when you want to used the articulation not known to the algorithm (eg. Slide-up, mute, flrgeolet, etc.)
I can offer the midi files so you can be sure that use the library is not difficult

@Efimoff Cool to see a new, high end sample dev for KONTAKT guitar libraries (I'm fairly obsessed with guitar, bass, acoustic drums and piano sample libraries and own libraries from most of the independent KONTAKT developers). The demos for this library sound excellent.

Does this library have a chord strumming engine so that midi keyboard users can easily get authentic guitar chord strumming and if so, how does it work and what type of chords can it create?

eDrummist wrote:@Efimoff Cool to see a new, high end sample dev for KONTAKT guitar libraries (I'm fairly obsessed with guitar, bass, acoustic drums and piano sample libraries and own libraries from most of the independent KONTAKT developers). The demos for this library sound excellent.
So...are you wrangling to setup a group buy already? :D (I'm in)
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

Strumming engine will be available in May as a free update for all those who bought the library in April.
Now I can not say with certainty about all function. Only one thing I would like to mention. You can also take any chord, which is possible on the guitar, including the most unthinkable. No limitation.
We offer all the best together.
You will have many options. Perhaps, we will apply several patches so that you chose for yourself.
that's all I'm ready to tell about it now ))

This would be on my list if I had K4, but sadly I have only K3.5. :(
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

Efimoff wrote:Strumming engine will be available in May as a free update for all those who bought the library in April.
Now I can not say with certainty about all function. Only one thing I would like to mention. You can also take any chord, which is possible on the guitar, including the most unthinkable. No limitation.
We offer all the best together.
You will have many options. Perhaps, we will apply several patches so that you chose for yourself.
that's all I'm ready to tell about it now ))
Does it mean that the strumming engine is -as of now- actively being developed, and in real good shape already ?

I indeed don't mind too much if you cannot give thourough details about it, but at least I need to be sure that this strumming feature was really anticipated and is by now an in-depth process, already delivering -at least to your ears - some concrete results :

I for one think that guitar being a special chord-able instrument, having a good sounding instrument is great indeed, but not enough : an efficient, intelligent, friendly strumming engine included is IMO mandatory.

Assuming I purchase this guitar today (or tomorrow), I would'nt like to see may become june, then august, then 2012 (or never...) for a convincing strumming release.
(hope you understand my concern) 8)

We hope to finalize struming engine in May. If you're worried, you can wait version with strum, but when we add STRUM price may change. I can not say for sure about this. Only for users who have bought update be free.

A.M. Gold wrote:This would be on my list if I had K4, but sadly I have only K3.5. :(
You know the deal: Summer, 50% off in NI updates. K4 is worth it.

WOW, that is ridiculously good! Hard to believe that's not real guitar. Geeeeeez. Guess this will be what I'll buy if I absolutely have to have a "real" guitar soundset.
Snare drums samples: the new and improved "dither algo"

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”